K I N K S

T O N Y- over stimulation

With this one, you loved but hated it. There was no question that Tony loved seeing you helpless with you withering under him, tied up. It felt so good that it hurt when ever you were punished by going over board with your orgasms. 

S T E V E- bondage

You were actually shocked when Steve came out with handcuffs. But you couldn't deny the fact that it was a huge turn on. You'd be handcuffed to the bed, full display just for him. He could do anything he want, (with your permission obviously) and having that feeling of you not being able to stop him turned him on.

Bucky- daddy

You discovered this kink by accident. It was a peaceful Friday night. You and Bucky were having a very.. spontaneous night. You were on your third orgasm when you screamed out 'daddy.' He stopped, mid thrust and looked at you. You were scared that he didn't like it, but when he smirked at you telling you to scream it... all innocence went out the window.

Peter- oral

You'd be surprised actually that Peter adored oral. Either if he was giving or receiving. It was a stress reliever for the two of you. He especially loved it when you guys did it in places that you knew would get you in trouble. Like the schools janitor closet, or in one of the bathrooms at starks tower.

Bruce- public sex

It was very.. very risky for you guys to do this. Two reasons, one your having sex.. in public. Two, the big man could come out. But it hadn't happen so why worry. You discovered this king about a couple of weeks ago when you were very touchy at a public event Tony hosted. So he took you to the back, sneak you in the men restroom.. well.  The rest is history.

Clint- Roleplay

As I said, Clint is a kinky one. He's always doing things to spice up your bedroom life. So when he introduced roleplay, you were down. But it wasn't the basic one where you'd dress as a nurse. Or some shit like that. You guys went all out. Going to clubs. Acting like you guys first met. Drive you home then fuck the living hell out of you. You wouldn't want it any other way.

Natasha- Threesomes

It was fun for you guys. Especially when you ask one of the guys to join you. Them being either Steve or Bucky. If you wanted passionate then you'd go for Steve, rough you'd go for Bucky. You two liked to tease them with it considering that they never experienced nothing like that. When Natasha bring it up to you, she was nervous about asking but you were down. Then when you asked the boys about it, (not at the same time) they were down for it to.

Wanda- Pain

Wanda loved the feeling of pain during sex, and you did too. It was something that got the two of you off when the pain mixes with pleasure. Hair pulling, biting, especially spanking. You couldn't go without having one or the other.

Pietro- Foreplay

Pietro always claimed that he was prepping his meal before he ate it. Foreplay was a must between the two of you, and could last to up to an hour or two. He would be subtle about it. Kissing your neck, rubbing on your skin, whispering dirty things. Then it went to kissing every part of your body and rubbing your womanhood. You were in shambles when it was time to do what you've been teased about.

Thor- Stockings

One day when you came from a mission, you had a pair of stockings on. When you came home you stripped having nothing but the bra, a thong, and stockings on. So when Thor saw you, he couldn't help but rip where your vagina was and fuck you. Just like that. Ever since then, wearing stockings were your go to if you ever wanted to be rough.

Loki- Orgasm Control

Loki obviously like having control. No duh. Especially in the bed room. He loved that fact that he could control your body in such a way that he could make you come a lot, or not have you come at all. You'd either beg him to let you cum or you'd plead for him to stop making you come. There was never in between. You of course had your 'safe word' which just so happened to mjolnir.