🚫I #18: Natasha Romanoff

❗️❗️G I R L  X  G I R L ❗️❗️

I N  M E X I C O

          Natasha and you have been going out for two years now. Prior to going out, you guys were very... close. Sleeping in the same beds, seeing each other naked, slight make out sessions. Until you finally bundled up the courage to ask her on a date. Obviously she was waiting on you to ask.

You were on a mission in Mexico with her. You guys were in the hotel room looking over files as she groaned in annoyance. "There is no way we can find that hard drive. Literally we have checked every single router that it could be connected to." She groaned sitting on the bed running her hands through her red hair. You could tell she was running impatient and annoyed because of it. You gave her a slight kiss on her shoulder as she sighed.

"Don't worry. We can always look over it tomorrow. Steve did give us three weeks to be here..." you trailed off. Nodding she stood up. She was going to do something but you heard your phone ring. You grabbed your phone sitting on the edge of the bed. You looked at the caller ID and seen it was Tony. You put the phone up to your ear.

"Hello?" You asked as he cleared your throat.

"You know, I've been waiting for about a good three days for you to send me that hard drive. Yet, I sit here empty handed and capsicle isn't happy." You heard him say making you roll your eyes.

"You and Capsicle can suck it. This is an entire military base we're talking about. It's not like we can just go in and ask for it idiot." You told him. "We think we got some connections but I-" you were cut off with Natasha coming behind you kissing your neck then shoulder. "I-I don't know whether or not it'll lead us to it. So your just going to have to wait." You finished off your sentence.

"How about you hang the phone up on him so we can have some fun?" She whispered in your ear trailing her hands down your exposed stomach. You only had on a bra and some boy shorts so you were quite exposed.

"I bet you guys are taking this trip to your advantage. We didn't send you guys to have sex in Mexico!" He exclaimed through the phone, you heard her snicker.

"Not yet at least." She whispered in your ear making you shiver.

"Stop being so concerned in our sex life okay? I told you we'll get it. I-" she slipped her hands in your panties, rubbing you clit in a circle. You leaned back in her chest closing you eyes. "Just stay in New York and we'll do what we have to do in Mexico." You responded as he scoffed.

"Don't tell me- " the phone was yanked from your ear, being thrown on the bed. "He's gonna be mad." You whimpered making her laugh at your words.

"Let him be. We haven't done anything for weeks now." She told you. She slipped a finger inside of you, gasping at the feeling of her finger inside your wet core. Your hips slowly started to grind at the feeling, making her sigh. You stood up as she looked at you smirked. You saw her in only a band t-shirt with her legs wide open, a nice view to her core. Moaning at the sight, you took of your bra and underwear getting on her lap. She smacked your ass making you buck your hips making her moan.

"Shit. Your so wet." You groaned knowing your wetness was dripping down to her core. Just the thought of being on top of her was getting to you. She placed her plump lips over your nipples as you threw your head back. You ran your hands through her hair as she smiled at the feeling of having you grind yourself on her.

You laid her back on the bed lifting her shirt seeing her body. You bit your lip looking looking at her wetness. You moaned at the sight as she took off of her shirt. You got on top of her lifting her shirt over head. You got on top of her pushing her back down, lining up your clits after you lifted her legs up over her shoulder. "Thank God your flexible." you whispered as you slowly grinded yourself on her making her moan.

"F-Fuck (Y/N). Just like that baby." she whimpered. You started to go bit faster as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her mouth was ajar and it seemed as if she was speechless. You bit her calf not trying to be loud but it was hard not to. "I'm going to cum baby!" she exclaimed making you bite your lip.

Within a couple of seconds, you felt a splash of wetness as she clawed at your thighs. You got off of her as she turned around grabbing your thighs. "What are you doing?" you asked her as she smirked at you.

"Having a snack?" she opened your legs, leaving butterfly kisses up and down your thighs. "My goodness look how wet how you are.." she used her index finger getting your juices and bringing them up to your lips. You sucked on her fingers as she grunted at the sight of it.

She rubbed your clit, inserting a finger as your hand clenched the sheets. "Natasha please." you whimpered. You don't know what you were begging for but there was something that you needed.

"Please what baby? Use your words." she smirked looking up at you.

"I want your mouth." You moaned out. Within a matter of seconds, her lips were on your clit sucking on it. The sensation sent waves of pleasure through you body. The mixture of her fingering and her mouth were going to send you over edge in a matter of seconds.

Before anything could happen, you were grinding your lower parts on her face and at the moment you couldn't care. "Baby. I'm going to cum!" You screeched our feeling that feeling in your core. You started to clench around her fingers as she moaned in response. That feeling making you closer to your relief.

"Come on baby. I want to taste that sweet come." And with just a matter of seconds you were releasing yourself all in your mouth.

You screamed in pleasure as you threw your head back in the bed as she got up with a satisfied smile on her face. You grabbed her neck bringing her lips to you mouth.

You guys got under the cover when you heard your phone ring. You rolled your eyes grabbing the phone seeing it was Tony.

"What!?"

"You know, the next time you guys fuck please hang up the phone." He responded back at you stared at the phone then to Natasha.

"You didn't hang up the phone?"