D A N C I N G

Please Play the music, it sets the tone. I know some of you guys might not be able to play the video while reading.. which sucks. #WattpadGetYaShitTogether

Tony-

You guys were in Italy, on one of the many trips you go on to get away from hectic life back at home. You went through you your old music, finding a perfect song. You decided on Ben E. King, Stand By Me. You were in the kitchen, remembering the memories of you and your grandfather dancing to this song.

As you were in thought, you felt a pair of hands wrap around you waist making you smile. You guys started to slowly to sway. "I won't cry, I won't cry. No I won't shed a tear. Just as long as you stand, stand by me." he whispered in your ear making you smile.

"Gosh I love you Tony." You mumbled leaning your head back into his chest. He turned you around so you were facing him as he smiled at you.

"I love you a lot more." he looked into your eyes, grabbing your hands as you smiled widely at him.

"Don't make this into a competition Stark." You warned him laying your head in his chest starting to sway. "Ugh fine." he sighed out making you look up at him. He placed a kiss on your lips, making you have butterflies like the first day you guys met.

"And by the way. I love you way more."

Steve-

(I suggest you play... it'll hit in the feelings.. really.)

You heard music coming from you and Steve's room. Confused, you slowly opened the door to see him with a banquet of flowers. You smiled widely at him. "What's all this?" you asked as you saw candles lit.

"Well I decided that maybe we should take it back. To my days." he responded handing you the flowers as you smelt them. "They smell and look lovely Stevie." you placed them on your dresser as he took his hand out for you to take.

"Mind giving me this dance lovely?" he asked you with a goofy smile that you returned. You grabbed him as he twirled you in his arms. You guys slowly started to dance, him teaching you a couple of weeks ago how to 'properly' dance.

"Wow, well look who got a hang of it." he chuckled making you blush.

"I have no choice. I low key was looking this up on YouTube so I could get it down." you responded as he dipped you.

"Just for me?" he smirked. He lifted you back up as you stopped at his chest, looking at him.

"Well of course.Anything to keep my old man happy. Old sport..." you winked at him, making him burst out in laughter. As much as it was cringe, he couldn't help how fond he was of you.

"Gosh your so adorable."

Bucky-

"Wise man say. Only fools rush in.." you slowly sing to the song. Bucky came out of the shower, nothing but some sweat shorts that you bought him a couple of weeks ago. ( A/N): Ugh, Imagine him in some grey sweat shorts. A whole daddy..)