L O K I L A U F E Y S O N

"I have Loki."

You stared at the piece of paper, almost wanting to put it back in the hat and try again. He sighed, rolling his eyes, making you think that the thought of being in a closet was the worst thing to ever happen to him.

See, for some reason, Loki never liked you. You never said or did anything to him but it felt like your presence always bothered him. So you tried any way to try and avoid him. But Loki, felt the complete opposite. He was actually intrigued by you. But, he never really understood how to show his feelings only by being an ass.

"C-Can I sit this one out?" you asked as Clint fake pouted at you.

"Awe, are you chickening out?" he gasped. You kicked him in the leg as he groaned leaning over. You stood up walking to the closet with Loki right behind you.

You opened the door walking to the corner as he shut the door. "You are standing a bit close to me." he mumbled as you rolled your eyes.

"It's a closet. I'm going to be close to you. I know this is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you." you snapped at him looking up at the ceiling, hoping and wishing for the time to just hurry. He was about to say something back but chose not to.

It felt like forever considering that only three minutes passed, and you were getting annoyed by his little side comments every here and there. "Oh my god Loki, just shut up. I don't want to be in the closet with you as much as you don't want to be in it with me. Just make the best of it and be quiet. I'm literally doing nothing." you spat at him. You don't know why, but he was just annoying the hell out of you until he mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?"

"I said that I want to be here with you." he said a bit louder as you scoffed letting out a chuckle.

"You literally just called me a waist of space and oxygen. That really just turned me on." you responded sarcastically. He turned around looking at you.

"I'm sorry. It's just my natural being. I really don't know what to do or say when I'm around you so I just act like myself. I'm sorry if I offended you." he apologized. You stared at him, seeing in his eyes that what he was saying was true. But then again he was the God of Mischief.

You sighed looking over at the door waiting for a knock. "Actions speak louder then words Loki." you told him. He nodded his head turning off the light. "What the-" he grabbed you by the waist placing a gentle and soft kiss on your lips.

It caught you off guard, no duh, but what surprised you the most was how your body reacted to it. You grabbed his arms that were now wrapped around your body, kissing him back. He pulled away, with a very serious face look.

"I'm up for that challenge.