Y O U D I E- AVENGERS Part 3

(Finale)

The Avengers sat in a circle at Peters apartment as his aunt May was sleep in the living room. They knew it was risky to even attempt trying to speak to you in the facility since there were eyes everywhere.

"So basically, the magnetic waves that the radio has use from different towers can be used so that she can speak to us. Since she uses her magnetic fields, she can manipulate different words from the radio stations since I programmed it to scan about 70 stations a second." Peter replies propping his gadget in the middle of the circle. They nodded starring at it.

"So will it be her voice?" Steve asked.

"Yes." You were so excited that you could speak to them finally without making shit move. You sat next to Natasha who sat on the bed staring at them.

"If you guys don't want to do this, we can back up now." Natasha replied. Thor shook his head.

"No. If it's true Lady (Y/N) is Here, she is probably scared." Thor replies. Peter nodded turning it on as the different radio stations started to play.

"(Y/N), are you Here?" Peter asked. It took you a Couple of seconds.

"Yes." They stared at each other in shock.

"Wait, that could be anything. Ask her a question that only all of could answer." Steve replied.

"What is my super hero name?" Natasha asked, you looked at her then smiled.

"The Black Widow." They all smiled, starting to tear up.

"H-How are you still here?" Bucky asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm scared..." you mumbled. "I thought about it.. maybe I'm not dead." You responded.

"H-How is that possible? Your body is on Vormir." Steve asked. You sighed knowing you'd have to admit to them.

"I told Bruce, Stephen and Tony about how I kept seeing my death. They started doing experiments trying to see if there was a way that they could bring be back. But it seems like I'm jumping from life to death. Some moments I feel like I'm physically there and you guys can sense me. While others You walked straight through me." You replied.

"So you are there.. all the time?" Thor asked.

"Yes. They told me it would be a possibility that I won't be here but I'll be here. But they didn't know I'll be stuck." You whispered.

"Is that why they are avoiding you."

"I think. I've been trying to tell them that there is a way to bring me back. But they won't acknowledge." You pouted. That's when you felt yourself start to shift from the death to the life. Natasha tensed up as you looked at her. "I'm sorry Nat, I didn't mean to scare you." You told her as she smiled.

"N-No it's okay."

"You guys didn't watch the entire hologram video. They knew that you guys would be upset with them for not telling you that I could die. I told them to stop experimenting since I want to have a natural death but they did it behind my back. But now since I know that there is a way for me to come back... I need to talk to them." You told them.

"Well let's speak to them." Thor said.

"Do you think it's that easy? She literally was throwing stuff and they ignored it." Bucky responded,

"Don't worry.. I have a plan." Peter responded back.

They team walked into the lab, where Bruce and Tony was was working. They placed the radio on the table as they stared.