🚫I#53: Loki Laufeyson

H A R D   T O   G E T

   You sat on the bed, filing your fingernails with a towel up under you reading a book that Wanda just referred to you. It was a Saturday night about three fourths of the Avengers team was out at a local bar. You decided to use this time as a time to just lay back and chill.

You turned the page, not noticing that Loki was standing in the door looking at you. You two have been having this hard to get thing going on for the past couple of months to the point where it would take either of you an amount of time before breaking. So far, it looked like Loki was loosing and you winning. You felt his presence, not looking up at him but a smirk.

"Take a picture.. it'll last longer." you replied closing the book and placing the file on your night stand. You stood up grabbing the towel, throwing it in your dirty clothes hamper. He walked into your room slowly, shutting the door.

"Taking a picture wouldn't have such an innocent approach darling." he responded looking down at you. You raised an eyebrow at him, somewhat in a challenging manner. "Oh is that so?" you asked sitting down on the bed.

"Oh it's very so. Plus, what's the fun of having the picture when I can easily have you?" he asked leaning down to your face. He was getting control over you moment by moment but you didn't show him that.

"And what makes you think that?" He sat back up, a smirk on his face as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Darling. You're becoming nervous." he chuckled. His hands trailed up your exposed thigh. You stared at it, he smirked. "Do you not want me?" his hands making their way to your inner thigh.

"N-No." you stuttered out, clearing your throat in attempt to hide what just happened but there really was no use. He caught it which boosted his ego to a max.

"Hmm. That's interesting. So why aren't you stopping my hand? And why are your legs bouncing up and down? You're stuttering over your words, biting and licking your lip, and don't get me started on your rapid heart beat I can hear through your chest." he replied. His lips were inches away from yours, all you wanting him to do was make a move. But he pulled away, chuckling at your reaction.

"But you are correct. You don't want me." he turned back around as you stared at his back in shock, with your mouth hang open. "You should really close your mouth before something ends up in there."

The following days after that, you couldn't even stand being in the same room with him. Thinking about what he said. You obviously found the god quite good looking, and even had sexual fantasies about him. But now, it was just like you had to have him. And there was no way in hell you were going to give in to him.

It was in the middle of the night, you were downstairs unable to fall asleep. You were watching some romance comedy you found on Netflix, cuddled up in one of the throw blankets you kept in the cabinets. You heard someone enter the area, turning around to see a shirtless Loki. You eyes trailed down to the black and green (duh) stripe pajamas he had on, that hang a bit off of his V-Line.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." he commented. You pouted staring at him.

"You can't say that." you turned back around. "What are you doing down here?"

"Well I couldn't sleep so I thought a glass of water could help. Same to you?" he asked you walking in your a sight, in the corner.

"Couldn't sleep." you mumbled. He nodded his head sitting down next to you. You breathing hitched a bit as he stared at the side of your face.

"Ever since that day, you haven't been able to look me in my face." he started. "Is it because of what I said darling?" he asked you. You bit your lip looking at him. He smiled. "It is. All you have to do is ask for it and I'm all yours." he replied. You looked back at the T.V before standing up in front of him. He looked at you waiting for your next steps, catching him by surprise when you sat down in his lap.