I #4: Peter Parker Part 2

Peter sat on top of the building looking at the city lights in his Spider-Man suit. He knew that he fucked up badly, and there was no way that he could admit to her what was going on behind the scenes.

Did I really just risk our relationship for this...

He felt in a stuck place whether telling you who he was and what he actually did, or just letting you to let you be with someone who truly deserved you. He found himself letting tears fall either way. He stood up, about to go back home when he heard crying. A familiar cry at that.

Using his webs, he went through the city to (Y/N)'s apartment building and seeing her on the top building. You would've looked a mess to others but in his eyes you.  was truly perfect. You box-braids were in a pony tail, she had a scarf wrapped around her edges, she had on his sweat-shirt, and some yoga pants.

Damn..

"Are you okay?" Startled you turned around and saw him. Her face went into complete shock looking at the man.

"Oh my god, your Spider-Man!" You exclaimed looking at him. He chuckled knowing your obsession with Spider-Man. He also noticed your wet cheeks and red eyes.

"Yes I am. But that's not important. What's wrong?" He asked walking towards you. You went to say something but nothing came out. You didn't know what to say to him.

"Just broke up with my boyfriend. I feel like I'm over exaggerated the situation but at the same time I feel like it needed to be said." You pouted sitting down as he sat criss cross apple sauce in-front of you. You chuckled since it reminded you of Peter.

"Well what happened?"

"Usually we have date nights like regular couples do, but for the past couple of months he's been blowing me off. Obviously, when something like that happens you start thinking that there is cheating involved but he told me he didn't. I knew he was telling the truth because he does this little thing with his nostrils when he lie." You smiled at the little detail. "He doesn't know that he does that though." You laugh wiping your face with his sweater.

"It seems like you loved him."

"Gosh I do. I still do. Sad thing is I never got to tell him, but it's too late. He just doesn't know how much he means to me. I just wanted him to be so secretive with me. I can't even trust him to tell me where he is." You pouted as tears start to fall down your cheek. "I just love him so much." You whispered.

"Stand up." He told you standing up as you looked at him confused, but listening to him. He grabbed you hand and placed it on his face making you look at him in confusion.  "Just lift. You deserve to know.." he trailed off.

"Wait why me?"  You asked.  He sighs.

"I would like to speak to you with out the mask." He chuckled. "As long as you don't tell."

"I promise I won't." You put out your pinky promise as Peter laughed taking it. You lifted the mast and your eyes went wide.

"What the-"

"This. This is what I've been doing. I didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you, and Mr.Stark told me not to tell considering that it's secret." He replied.  Everything started to overwhelm you. "I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. It was never my intentions. I love you." He whispered as you smiled. You grabbed him by the face kissing him. He pulled away with a goofy smile.

"Oh my God, I'm dating Spider-Man!"