B R U C E B A N N E R

"I have Bruce."

You and Bruce never really talked that much. Don't get me wrong he was a very nice person, but every time you tried to have conversation with him, he'd act like you weren't in the room. Or just push you away in general. After plenty of failed attempts to talk to him, you eventually gave up. Though, he did noticed and wanted to speak up but he was way too shy.

You stood up chugging the rest of your wine as he slowly got up from the chair. "You guys have seven minutes!" Tony yelled. You both were in the closet now awkwardly standing there, not saying a word.

You sneezed, him being polite and he blessed you. "I have a question.. why did you stop talking to me?" He asked you. You looked up at him confusion laced within your eyes.

"Because you made me feel like you didn't want to talk so I just stopped trying." You replied honestly. After you said that, he felt like complete shit. He didn't know what to say or do so he just left it at that. Until he spoke up again.

"I'm sorry. It's just.. I really don't know how to talk to people. And I shouldn't have made you feel that way. I'm sorry." He told you. You gave him a soft yet gentle smile.

"No worries. You can always speak to me." You told him as he nodded biting the inside of his cheek, wanting to confess to you.

"I actually liked you for some time now." He whispered but you caught what he said. You raised your eyebrow looking up at him him shock.

"Really?" You asked him as he nodded. "Yeah. But like.. I didn't know if you felt the same way or even if you do at all. It's just.. I don't know." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. You heard the alarm go off outside as you placed a quick peck on his lips smiling.

"Meet me in my room after all this okay? We can just hang out by ourselves and not in a closet filled with random shit." You laughed as he nodded smirking at him. Before the door opened, he placed another kiss on your lips as you smiled weakly. The door opened, as the two of you guys were exposed to the others.

"What the heck?" Tony whispered looking around. "Why didn't you Hulk out?" Tony asked him.

"Why would I Hulk out?"

"You know. When the little guy gets excited the big guy does too." Tony responded. You grabbed a hanger throwing it at him as he dodged it.

"Shut up Tony."