F A V O R I T E P L A C E T O K I S S

Tony- your temple

You always liked to give him side hugs for some reason. You head would be cuddled into his chest, as your hands were wrapped around him. He'd just simply place a kiss to your temple.

Steve- your cheek

He was a gentleman obviously. You'd just be busy doing something like reading or cooking and he'll come by and sneak a kiss. You'd smile and before he could run away, you'd sneak a kiss on his cheek too making him blush.

Bucky- Neck/shoulder

He always wanted to have some kind of physical interaction with you, and he loved kissing you at the base of your neck where you shoulder was connected. Nothing sexual, but he knew you loved the feeling. When it was out of sexual tension, he would leave a bit hickory.

Peter- Knuckles

When you guys faced each other and talked, usually his hands were intertwined. He'd be insuring that something was okay or along those lines then will grab your hands. He'd place a soft kiss on both of your knuckles making you smile.

Bruce- Forehead

Bruce was a simple man. That's one thing you loved about him. You'd be laying in bed, drifting off the sleep and you'll feel his soft lips on your forehead. You would smile to yourself feeling him cuddle up against you.

Clint- Lips

Clint loved your lips. He was very fond of them. When they had chapstick, when they had lip gloss, or even lipstick. He would kiss you. And he didn't mind when there was evidence of you guys kissing.

Natasha- Corner of your lips

For some odd reason, she loved kissing the corner of your lips. It was pretty much teasing you, so it would force you to grab her face and kiss you. You didn't mind though.

Wanda- Stomach

You were cuddling in bed one day with her, with her between your legs laying on your stomach, while you play solitaire on your iPad when you felt her wet lips on your stomach. You look down to see her looking at you as you smiled at her. It was weird that after that happened, she did it more times but you didn't complain. It was your thing now.

Pietro- Hand

He too was a gentleman. So when you guys were holding hands, he would bring your hand to his lips slightly kissing it. Every time he did this, he'd make you blush. Which caught other people off guard, you'd do the same gesture.

Thor- Nose

He was way bigger then. Even though you were (height), he still overpowered you. So when you gave him a kiss, you'd stand on you tippy toes. He'd bend down placing a kiss on your nose giving you a goofy ass smile. His says your nose is so puny and cute.

Loki- Back

You were laying on your back, reading a book on your phone when you felt the bed sip behind you. Loki and you just got out of a very eventful bath, so you were laying there on your stomach with a towel draped around your butt. You felt his breath on your shoulder as he started to place a kiss from the top making his way your middle back. Ever since that night, he seemed to love kissing you there and you did too.

Threesome Imagines.. or what?