I#45: Bucky Barnes

(For the sake of the story.. your name is Jamie.. you'll see why 😬.)               

Pain was sudden, jolting through your entire body as you shifted through though the unknown. For the first time in your life, you were actually scared. You hit a platform, your metal arm clinking it as your looked up.

Your eyes peered over the group of people who looked like they were going to attack you. "Who the hell are you?" You whispered looking around. But it was like.. home.

"We are the Avengers." The man with the hammer exclaimed. It actually reminded you of Thoria. But when the name Avengers went through your head looking at them you almost cringed.

"N-No your not. We are the Avengers." You stood up as the red head that resembled your best friend Nathanael.

"Take another step forward and I won't hesitate to kill you." She threatened you. You looked around scared as hell.

"Where am I?"

"Who are you?" A man with a goatee said.

"I'm Jamie. But my nickname is Bucky." You replied. They stared at you in shock.

"What the hell..." the man with the long hair said. You looked at him, almost feeling a somewhat connection. And it freaked you out because you don't really like people.

"How is that even possible?"

"So it's like.. a multi verse. We just opened a multi verse." The man with the goatee said.

"That is so awesome!" The youngest of them yelled.

"By any chance do you have a metal arm?"  The red head asked. You looked at them, a bit freaked out. You took off your glove lifting your sleeve and showed them your black and gold metal arm.

"Okay.. so she's the female version of you. That's not creepy. Not creepy at all." The one with the mohawk said.

All of a sudden the room started to spend. "I need to sit." With that you hit the platform as they surrounded you. Then, darkness overwhelmed you.

You woke up in a bed, hearing people talk outside. "She have a place and home elsewhere! May I add in another reality!" You heard - voice yell.

"That might be a coincidence!" Another voice exclaimed.

"Coincidence! Her name is Jamie.. Jamie James. And her nickname is freaking Bucky. Oh and don't forget she's missing a freaking arm!"

You stood up, looking at the change of clothes. You had on a pair of tights, a black tank top and black socks. All of your gear and weapons were gone.

Wow.. How am I going to escape.

You opened the door to see people surrounding the door. They looked up once they saw you standing there. You stared at them confused on what was happening.

"We need to ask you a few questions." A tall blonde man said. You looked at the shield he was holding clenching your first.

"How did you get that?" You asked him. He looked at you confused, they all did.

"My shield?"

"No your identity. Yes I'm talking about the freaking shield." You snapped at him.

"I-"

"My dad made it for him." The man with the goatee said. This was freaking you, mainly because these people were a ripoff of the Avengers you knew. It was making you mad that they'd go as far as having props.