W A N D A M A X I M O F F

"I have Wanda."

You smiled at her as she sent you another smile back. You stood up grabbing her hand, leading her to the closet. "You don't think that they.. are gay for each right?" Tony spoke up mentioning towards the two of you who were in the closet.

"No. I think they are. I walked in on them one time." Clint responded shaking his head.

In the closet, you guys stared at each other in nervousness. Even though you guys have had sex in the past about a good handful of times, you still got butterflies when you guys were around each other.

"How have you been? We haven't talked in a while." you asked her, trying to start conversation. She looked up at you and gave you a genuine smile.

"I know. I've been good. How about you?"

"I've had better days. Just stressed about different things. The usual." you told her making her nod. You looked down as she stared at you. She was having sexual frustrations just like you were but you were never the one to go up to her straight, and ask for some sex.

So when you started getting images in your mind of Wanda grinding herself on you, naked, you looked up at her. "Wanda.." you trailed off as she smirked at you.

"Yeah? What's up?"

The image started to get a little dirtier with her cum all over your lower regions, then her going down to eat you out. When that image was put in your head all hope was lost. You pushed her against the wall, grabbing her face and kissing her. She moaned in the kiss as you slipped your hand under her skirt tracing her through her panties. She gasped at the feeling as you got down on both knees as she stared at you in shock.

You pulled them to the side taking a long, slow lick at her wetness, flattening your tongue. She sighed in content, smiling at the feeling throwing her head back. You stood back up, kissing her as she kissed you back. You fixed her as she stared at you in confusion.

"You want to tease me two can play that game sweetie." you winked at her. The door opened, Natasha looking between you guys with a suspicious face plastered.

"I think it's best if I don't ask.."