S L E E P

Tony

Well, he's the baby in the relationship obviously. So you'd lay on your back and he'll be in between your legs and lay his head on your stomach while you played in his hair. You'd talk about random things until one of you guys dozed off to sleep. He'd wake up in the middle of the night though and sneak downstairs looking at reruns of his dads conventions.

Steve

Steve was freaking huge. No duh. But, he wouldn't mind a good cuddle. Usually, it would be that you were laying on his chest with your leg over his torso. He'd trace your back humming an old tune. Some nights it was switched. He would lay on your chest listening to your heart beat.

Bucky

You guys were wild ass sleepers. You'd go to sleep in the night, sleeping on top of him. Your face in his neck. His hand on your back. You wake up, he's on the floor. Your hanging off the bed. The covers are on the floor and your tangled in the fitted sheets. It's a mess.

Peter

Spooning was pretty much the way to go. Especially those nights when he sneaks in, locking the door, and finds your already asleep. He'll come behind you wrapping his arms a around your waist pulling you to his chest. You feeling his presence sill asleep, will turn around and cuddle into his chest.

Bruce

He too was the baby in the relationship. And he was awkward. So most of the times you were the big spoon. You didn't mind it though. And neither did he. He actually felt comfort in doing so.

Clint

When he slept, he could stay in one position through the entire night. Which was usually on his back. You on the other hand slept all over him. One moment you'd be on your side, the next you'll be on his stomach, or you would be at the end of the bed. Clint would wake up in the middle of the night to find you about to fall out of bed before he would grab you putting you back where you should be. Either on his chest or next to him.

Natasha

In your relationship, she was more dominant obviously. But dominance was a stand still during sleep. You guys slept on your side, basically hugging each other. Just the presence of having you there made her feel safe and made her feel like she was keeping you safe.

Wanda

When you guys slept you guys liked having space but still wanted physical attention. So you'd be about about a feet apart sleeping on your backs, but your hands still touching. If one let go, it would only take a matter of minutes before the other would find them.

Pietro

When Pietro liked to sleep on his stomach. so you'd probably end up sleeping with your head on his very muscular body. Which so to speak was quite comfortable. That or you would be laid on top of him as he laid on his back. Usually, he'd be up when that happened.

Thor

He was a huge teddy bear. You are usually still when sleeping, but him on the other hand moves a lot. Since he liked to be cuddled you'd go to sleep with him laying on top of you while you traced his back, but by the time you woke up he's spread out across the bed with you barely hanging on.

Loki

Loki was always down to cuddle with you, and showed no shame in doing so. Your guys favorite position was you laying on his bare stomach, while he played in your hair (If he could) You guys would talk about everything and anything. This is the time when Loki was most vulnerable and honest, so the conversations were deep. Then you guys would doze off.