I #1: Tony Stark

It was around 1:20 in the morning when you woke up to an empty bed. This was an every night things, and some days you could go along with it. Others, you just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle.

"Friday!" you replied, just above a whisper.

"Yes Mrs.Stark?"

"Where is Tony?"

"He's in the lab working on his suits. Would you like me to inform him to come back to bed." You chuckled. It was pitiful that his own robotic personal assistant knew what to do.

"Nope. Don't you worry about a damn thing. Thank you Friday." You exclaimed throwing the covers off of your body. Considering that you only had on a bra and underwear, you grabbed the short silk robe putting it over your body and slipping on the house shoes. You made your way downstairs, walking pass the clear glass window. He saw you and immediately he was in fear.

You swing the door open and made your way over to him.

"Baby I-"

"I don't want to hear it." You pointed at him walking up to him. "Why is it that everytime I tell you to lay in bed and sleep, it just goes out one ear and out the other Tony?" You scolded him, he winced.

"To be fair, you told me that only four times. So-"

"You are unbelievable." you turned around scoffing as he grabbed you by the waist.

"Wait, I'm sorry." he kissed you on the neck wrapping his hands around you waist making you sign in content. As much as you didn't want to give in, you were giving in. "Anyway I can make it up to you?" his hands started to sneak up to the inside of your robe slowly undoing it. You knew what he was trying to so you grabbed his hand pulling it away.

"No. You aren't getting anything Mr.Stark. In a matter of fact, you aren't getting anything until I say you can." he froze in shock, and his face started to heat up when your robe was completely undid showing him what he couldn't have.

"(Y/N) Don't be like that." he whispered walking towards you.

"No you decided to do this Mr.Stark. Now live with it." You walked out of the lab, making sure you gave him a sight. He stared at you as you walked passed the window, making him sigh in discomfort.

"Mr.Stark." He heard Friday over the speakers. "Mrs.Stark would like me to inform you that you will be sleeping on the couch tonight. You will be also sleeping on the couch tomorrow night. You will also be sleep on the couch the night after that. You will also be sleeping on the couch-"

"I GET IT!"