A F F E C T I O N A T E G E S T U R E

TONY
When he wasn't touching you, he'd always wink and smile at you. Either if it was in a meeting or when the rest of the team was over. He always made sure to made you feel love even in places where he physically couldn't.

STEVE
Steve would let you hold his index finger. I mean his hands were huge, and his fingers are thick enough to wrap around so it just happened. It'd usually be in public since the two of you were shy about PDA.

BUCKY
He'd have his head on your shoulder. If you were waiting in line or just standing, he'd come from behind, wrap his arms around your waist and place his head on your shoulder. He claims it's his 'happy place'.. whatever that means.

PETER
His was simple. He'd show your a grin. Though it was simple, you couldn't help but fall in love with the slight gesture. It was just so cute and you knew that this was his way of showing is love toward you.

BRUCE
He'd trace your back. You could be sitting, laying on top of him, in the shower or in public. You absolutely enjoyed the small gesture. Bruce only did it because he enjoyed having the physical contact with you. Even if it was something so small.

CLINT
Kissing your hand/knuckles. You'd be holding hands, and he'll randomly bring it up to his lips and place a kiss on it. He didn't let it be known, he'd be distracted doing something on his phone or laptop but it was cute.

NATASHA
She will place her hand on her waist. She loved having physical contact with you. Even if it was just having her hand on your waist. If she was in the mood, she slowly start to trace down your back.

WANDA
She'd stare at you. As weird as it sounded you'd never really noticed it. You'd be sitting across the room and suddenly she'd be staring at you in awe. You'd look up having that feeling of someone looking at you but she'd quickly look down.

PIETRO
Pietro would place butter fly kisses on your shoulder if they were expose, if not, he placed them on your neck. You loved the feeling considering he was soft and gentle with it.

THOR
Smiling was his go to. He was very goofy, so you'd be looking at him, and he'll show you a grin. It would end up in him in him placing a kiss on your cheek, then start to place kisses all over your face. Even though you acted like you didn't like it, you both know you did.

LOKI

Loki didn't mind showing you off, especially in front of people. He'd have you in his arms, wrapping his hands around you waist. You'd placed your head on his chest as he placed his head on top of your head while tracing your back.