🚫I #15: Peter Parker

I N T H E D A R K

You went into your room turning on the light when you saw Peter sitting on your desk with a white box scaring you. "What the fuck Peter!" You whispered yell at him as he innocently smiled at you.

"I'm sorry babe. I just came by to share some chocolate covered strawberries from the bakery shop downtown. She gave them to me for free for stopping some kids from stealing from her." He replied placing it on the bed as you sighed with your eyes closed smiling.

You walked to him pecking a kiss on his lips. "If your gonna stay you have to be quiet. Both my mom and dad are asleep. And I don't need my boyfriend getting beat up." You took of your jacket placing it on your chair getting into the bed him following you. You opened it to see a mixture of white and dark chocolate covered making you lick your lips.

You grabbed one bring it to your lips moaning. "Oh my fucking Gosh.." you moaned wiping the corner of your lips. "Literally heaven in my mouth."

"Your telling me." After talking and eating, you put the empty box on your night stand. Peter started to get a little touchy. You knew what that meant. "Peter. No. My parents are in the next room." you told him as he started to kiss your neck.

"Then you better be quiet." he leaned you down and started to kiss to kiss you. You placed your hands in his hair, as he lifted up your shirt. You stared at him as he looked at your breast. Without second thought, he kissed and sucked on them. He moved up to your neck as you started to undue his pants button and zipper.

"Gosh your so beautiful." He whispered in your ear making you shiver. You grabbed his shirt lifting it to let him know that you wanted it off. He took it off, as you pushed him down on the bed. Still in your jeans, you started to unbutton them in front of him. His hands guided their way to your waist, yanking them down forcefully.

"Wait turn off the light.." you laid back down on the bed, as he looked at you confused. He reached for the lamp, as your bedroom went black only seeing bits of moon light making it's way in. "Pleasure is best when you least expect it." you whispered making him groan. You heard him undue his pants and then drop it to the ground.

"No foreplay?" you asked him he shook his head. "No, you had me waiting too long." He whispered pulling your underwear to the side.

You felt his fingers trailing you witness up to your clit making you moan in pleasure. "Shh babe. You don't want us to get caught." just by the sound of his voice you could tell that he was smirking. He rubbed your clit at a slow place biting your lip. You felt him lean down catching your lips. What he did next shocked the hell out of you.

Out of nowhere he pushed himself into you making you gasped then moan. "Peter.." his thrust were slow inching himself inch by inch. It was driving you crazy considering he never was this slow with you.

"Gosh you feel too good." He moaned out. You slowly started to claw at his back making him moan and pleasure and pain. His lips collided with yours as your tongues fought for dominance. Which he easily won after his thrust got faster and harder.

"O-Oh fuck." You whispered not trying to be loud. "Damn baby just like that.." you whispered in his ear. He groaned out loud lifting your leg up, going deeper hitting that spot.

"S-Shit." He growled in your ear. He gave you a sloppy kiss. His speed started to go faster feeling you clench around him signaling your climax.

"P-Peter. I-I'm going to cum." You moaned out clawing at his back. His thrusts became sloppy making him moan in your ear.

"Cum for me love." And within a matter of seconds, you were releasing yourself all over him. He pulled out, jacking himself off cuming on your stomach. He grabbed his shirt off the ground wiping your stomach then falling next to you. "S-Sorry. I didn't bring any condoms. I didn't know we would be doing anything." He whispered making you smile. You laid on top of his chest as he wrapped his hands around you.

"Sex in the dark is amazing."