P E T E R P A R K E R

This one sucks.. ass. But I'm going to make it a two part series. :)

~

"I have Peter."

Everyone started to ooh and ah at the two of you. You had the biggest crush on Peter and everyone was in on it.. but him. Every time he was around you stuttered on your words, tripped over your own feet and would blush like crazy at any mention of Peter.

"Okay, let's do this." you replied standing up walking to the closet. He followed you opening the door for you as you smiled at him. You walked in, turning on the light as he shut the door. "So.. how have you been?" you asked rocking on the balls of your feet.

"I'm okay. And you." you shrugged your shoulders.

"Same old.." you trailed off. You stopped rocking stepping a bit forward since a shelf was digging in your back when you tripping. You were preparing to hit the wall, but Peter caught you making you blush.

"T-Thanks." you mumbled as he nodded. "You know the new science museum opened a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering if you'd like to come check it out with me?" he asked still holding you. You looked up at him a bit shock but nodded.

"Y-Yeah I'd love to." you smiled at him as he smiled back. He continued to talk to you about what they had to offer but you weren't really paying attention. You looked over at him getting excited about it. Your next movements you didn't know what taken over you. You grabbed his face placing a kiss on him. When he wasn't kissing back you backed away, embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I-" he cuts you off grabbing your waist pulling you closer, placing his lips on yours. He pecked your lips moving away as you smiled.

"Don't apologize." he whispered kissing you again. As you guys were in mid making out, the door opened as the two of you stared at the door in shock, seeing Clint standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Well would you look at this"