T U R N O N ' s - Him/Her

Tony
-a turn on that Tony does for you is when he gives you that look. It could be during a meeting, out to eat with your family, or when the team decides to hang out. He knew every single time that when he gives it to you, you would give something in return.

-another turn on is when he shows dominance. either it's by grabbing you by the waist, or grabbing you by your throat and kissing you. especially in the bed room..

Steve
-when he's angry. It's just something about when he turns red and he's gritting his teeth. you won't admit it but there are times where you would secretly make him angry just so he can be rough since 98% time he's a gentlemen.

-another turn on is when he's fighting. Obviously, when you guys are training and he's fighting either Bucky or Sam you can't help but feel some kind of way when he throws a punch at them.

Bucky
-he's a huge as freak. it can be anywhere or anytime where you want to do it and he's down. quickies were a daily thing for you guys, even if it wasn't in the comfort of your own home.

-he wasn't afraid to moan and let you know you were doing a good job. His moans were like heaven, only motivating you even more. He was very vocal too. That was a key thing in your guys sexual relationship.

Peter
-he was innocent say the least. but one thing that he did that turned you on was his hand and arms. Weird, but the way that they looked with the veins popping out. Just a whole snack.

-when he was jealous. He didn't like to show it but you could tell when he was jealous. Jaw clenched, biting his lip, clenching his jaw. he was a sight to see. This is one of the rare times of him being rough. 

Bruce
-obviously he wasn't really into sexual activity because it bring out the hulk. But one thing that he did was tease you  but not know that he did. Either it was hugging you from behind, or having you sit on his lap just for stress relief.

-he was very submissive in the bedroom. He was shy to ask you things so you found it a challenge to please him not knowing what he wanted. But you were never the one to turn down a challenge.

Clint
-when he whispered things in your ear. You could just simply be talking to someone and he comes up, hug you from behind and start talking dirty. The things he would say would probably make the devil blush.

-he was a kinky as hell. When you first met, he told you from the get go that he was in some weird shit but you brushed it off. But once you guys go into it, he surprised the hell out of you. But you loved it.

Natasha
-her dominance. You weren't really the dominant one in the relationship and found it very sexy when she showed you her dominance. Pushing you against the wall. Pushing you over edge.

-her smirk was another thing that turned you on. You could be yelling at her for something, her thinking you were cute when you tried to be serious would always make her smirk. Once she smirked, all thought process was lost.

WANDA
-definitely her body. She was curvy as hell. Nice breast, nice ass. You couldn't help but stare at her when she was in your presence.

-neither of you were dominant or submissive. The two of you went with the flow. But any amount of dominance she dared showed was all it took. Her grabbing your face only to met with a rough make out session was enough to get you off.

PIETRO
-his accent. Especially in the bed room when he spoke dirty to you. Sheesh. And he knew this, which made him take it to advantage. Praising your body and saying  he things he wanted to do to you in places you had no busy talking like that.

-he was a speedster for goodness sake. You best believe that it was used in the bed room. A lot. When you are on top, and he meets your rhythm. Then gradually going at a god forbidden speed. You both were cumming in a matter of seconds.

THOR
-his hair. You were pretty upset when you saw him again and his hair was cut. You wanted to throw hands with who ever did.  You told him what were you suppose to grab when he went down on you. But  you managed to figure it out.

-when he was angry. Especially because his eyes starts to light up and his muscles start to flex. He was a sight to see. And when he took his anger out on you. Not in a bad way though. In the bedroom. You didn't mind though. Pulling hair and scratching was a run.

LOKI
-When Loki licked him lips at you. It was either two things. He was either about to pounce on you, or kill someone. Either way it was hot.

-when he was dressed up. It was something about him when he dressed up in all black, hair slicked back, shiny jewelry. It was just in a matter of seconds you had him in the nearest closet.