I#50: Wanda Maximoff

You walked to the door opening it, seeing Wanda standing there. You stared at her confused seeing that you haven't spoken to her within a year and a half. "H-Hey." You rasped out.

"I didn't have no where else to go." She whispered. You saw the tears in her eyes as you pulled her I'm shutting the door. You closed the blinds looking back at her.

"Wanda you know that if I have contact with you I'd be breaking the accords.." you told her. She nodded running her hands through her hair.

"I know, I know. It's just-" you saw her start to fidget. You closed your eyes walking to her. "Hey, calm down. I'm not going to tell. It'd be hypocritical of me to say anything when I let Steve, Natasha, and Sam crash here all the time." You chuckled as she nodded. You rubbed her shoulder.

"How about I make something to eat, and you can clean up?" You offered as she nodded. You led her to your bed room handing her some spanks and a T-shirt.

You were in the kitchen, making shrimp Alfredo when you saw her figure in the door way. "Here I made some tea." You handed her the mug as she smiled and thank you.

You turned back to the stove to check on the food. "It should be ready in about five minutes." You told her, shooting a smile. She walked behind you, placing a hand on your thigh. You closed your eyes at the feeling tilting your head to the side then back straight.

"Thanks (Y/N)." She whispered in your ear. You sighed closing your eyes. "I'm sorry, for everything." She groaned placing her head on your shoulder blade.

"No it's not a problem. I don't mind."

"No I'm talking about everything that happened in Germany. At the airport. The accords. I was just confused. I'm sorry." You turned off the stove turning around grabbing her face. You saw she was crying.

"Don't cry. I understand. We all made mistakes on that day and with that situation. I don't blame you." You told her. She looked at you biting her lip.

"I miss you." She sighed. You blinked your eyes at her a couple of times. "I miss you a lot." Her hands snakes behind your neck, pulling you to her lips. You stood there shock, before you slowly started to kiss her back.

You turned her around leaning her on the counter. Your hands trailed up the side of your shirt she had on. You pulled away from her.

"Tell me this means something." You whispered to her.

"It means everything to me."