🚫I#33: Tony Stark

The one and only Tony Stark was known in the media to never love. He was a ruthless ass hole to many but to you, he was the kindest. You met Tony about a couple of years ago, while you were in college to become a surgeon. The thing was he as 10 years older then you. Your parents didn't really approve of it but if you were happy they were happy. Eventually, two years ago, you guys ended up getting married.

You guys had all the trust in the world with each other. You were the one who put the arc reactor in his chest because he didn't trust anyone else with it but you.

You walked into his office as he was on a call. He saw you and a smile creeped on his face. You had on spanks and one of his T-Shirts. You had a bottle of apple juice and a four slices of pizza from the pizza that you ordered for the team. You placed it on his desk, grabbing one of the chairs sitting next to him.

"Yeah well I need the parts by Friday. I don't have them here that's y'all asses. The end." And with that he hang up.

"Wow, you don't have to be so ruthless." You replied as he grabbed the juice opening it, smirking.

"That's when you love me most." He leaned over placing a kiss on yours as you smiled. He pulled away grabbing a slice of pizza eating it.

"That could be debatable." You replied standing up. "My mom called me today." You mumbled looking out at the huge glass window as he groaned.

"What did she say?"

"Eh. Nothing much. Asked how you were doing. How I was doing. Am I pregnant yet. The usual." You chuckled turning around sitting on his lap. "Talking about kids..." he trailed off as you pointed a finger at him.

"Don't you start Tony." You told him as he stumped his legs a little. "I want kids just as much as you do. But you and I both know that there is no way possible of us raising a kid in the tower." You responded as he groaned throwing his hair back. You pointed to his arc reactor. "Then you wouldn't have done this." You told him.

"Safety percussions." He told you. "And who put it in me?" He asked you as you slapped him in the back of his head standing up. You went to turn around but he grabbed you turning you around holding your waist. You crossed your arms over your chest as he smiled at you. "I'm sorry. It's just- the longer I'm with you the longer I want what you can give me."

"I understand that, I really do. But we need to think of ahead of time. Like let's get normal first. Like buy a house, settle in. This place is not suitable to raise a kid. It's a threat just being here." you told him wrapping your arms around his neck. "I need you to be ready. For me." you pouted at him as he smiled at you.

"Gosh you know, even though we've been together for like.. years, I never get used to you. Like I was so used to women coming in and out of my lives to benefit themselves but you it's different." he replied as you winced.

"But the gag is, I'm really just using you to get to Natasha. Damn she's cute." you mumbled as he smacked your ass making you gasp. "Aye, what you thought this was?" you asked him as he smiled at you.

"Yeah.. let's see you say that later on." he winked at you as you pecked his lips. "I'm going to get a bath ready. You can join me. Or not. I'll be in there just sitting. So you are welcome to come." you responded, he smirked.

"Okay I'm down. Can't promise I can keep my hands to myself." he responded as you smiled back at him. "That's the point daddy." you winked at him making him groan.

"You drive me crazy." he responded attacking your neck as you laughed. "You do too. Good and Bad." you responded as he pulled away scoffing. "Tell me the bad."