I#24: Steve Rogers Part 4

Finale!! It sucks.. so bad.

You sat in the conference room looking at the different technology. "Ooh what does this do?" You asked the dude looking at it as he sighed. "Controls the temperature." He mumbled standing up. You nodded looking out the window as it rained. "Why do I have a feeling you don't like me?" You asked crossing his arms as he stared at you.

"It's not that I don't like you. I fear you. A lot of things have happened having to do with these serums. And all honesty I don't trust you. Not your fault though." You nodded sitting down at the table

"Son let me tell you something." You leaned on the table staring at him. "Just because you fear something doesn't make it bad. I understand why it's hard to comprehend that being your situation but I said it and I'm going to keep on saying it. I don't know how or why or what is going on. I barely trust my own self because I don't know what those people done to me." You told him honestly. He nodded standing up.

"I respect that. Some one will be in here with you shortly." and with that he walked out. You sighed, standing up walking over to the huge glass window looking over the skies, seeing in a distant the tall buildings.

"Beautiful ain't it." you froze in shock, recognizing the voice as you closed your eyes letting a tear fall. "It reminded me of you when I saw a glimpse of it, remembering how you loved seeing the sky scrapers being built." he whispered. You turned around, finally seeing him. You ran into his arms as he lifted you up catching your lips. You grabbed his face kissing him, with so much passion it satisfied the both of you.

You couldn't let go, neither could he, even if you guys wanted to. You pulled away in attempt to catch your breath as you looked at him. "Oh my gosh.. you have no idea how much I missed you." he looked at you, teary eyed a bit kissing you again. You pulled away snuggling your head in his neck, like you used to, but this time with a lot more crying.

"I thought I lost you Steve. I really did.." you gasped holding him tighter, almost like he was going to vanish but he was with you. He was with you for real this time.

"I know. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that." he set you down grabbing your face. "Are you alright though? Did the hurt you?" he asked.

"N-Not that I know of." you mumbled as he grabbed your hand. "I was so scared. Then I remembered what happened, and thought that I wouldn't see you guys again. I just got so angry and-" he cuts you off.

"It's okay.. we are finally together again. That's all that matters. I promise."

__________________

You guys sat in the living room, looking over more footage of the three of you. "How'd you guys get this in color?" you mumbled looking at in awe tracing your fingers over it. Steve sat behind, starring at you in awe.

He was so happy that there were really no words to describe his happiness. He smiled looking at you so amaze that you were here. With him.

"Okay darling. Your going to blind yourself." Tony responded as you pouted looking at it. You got up walking over to where Steve was cuddling into his chest. You wrapped his hand around his waist as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"This can blind you? Well then why do you guys watch it?" you asked in disbelief that they would really set themselves up like that.

"If you stand to close." Natasha chuckled.

"I have a question." you asked them. They looked at waiting to give you an answer.

"What are The Avengers?"