B R E A K U P S

T O N Y

You stared at the clock, drinking down a bottle of vodka watching T.V. You were dressed and ready to leave for your two year anniversary yet Tony hadn't shown up. He was four hours late. You heard the garage open, and the sliding door open. He saw you.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled and saw you sitting on the sofa, drunk and crying. "I'm so sorry." he responded about to grab you.

"Don't say anything to me Tony." You stood up hiccuping, as you cried. "I'm so over you. You can't even remember our fucking anniversary. We had plans. Tell me what was so important that you forgot about me!" he was about to answer but the T.V answered for him.

"Tony Stark seen at the club with out his girlfriend, (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Trouble in paradise? Continue watching for more!" You nostrils flared up as you walked passed him in pure hatred. He went to grab your arm but you turned around and slapped him. "Let me go Tony!" you yelled at him tears rushing down your face. "This isn't the first time you've done some shit like this. I'd be damned if I sit here and let you walk over me like I'm some piece of ass you can come home to every night. You'd rather go out and get drunk with other people you do it single." you snatched your hand away from him going upstairs to your room to pack.

S T E V E

You and Steve have been dating for about a year now and things were going good. So you think. You walked in on him looking at a picture, as you sighed seeing who it was. "Steve." he heard your voice immediately putting it behind his back as you stared at him. "Let me see it." you walked over to him.

He knew there was no getting out of this, so he slowly handed you the picture. It was him and Peggy. You sighed closing your eyes. "(Y/N), don't think much of it." he reasoned with you.

"Don't think much of it? How can I not when you constantly look at her picture or you moan and say her name in your sleep. I can not stand comparing myself to a lady that lived way before my grandmother was thought of and yet you have the audacity to sit here and say don't think much of it!?" you exclaimed shoving the picture back. "Are you still in love with her?"

"(Y/N)-"

"Answer me Steve!" you yelled at him. He stood there in shock as you nodded your head turning around. But which hurts the most, he didn't even bother trying to get you back.

B U C K Y

You walked in your apartment, tired and exhausted. You were just tired of everything at work, you had no choice but to come home early so you could relax. You threw your purse on the counter taking out your ponytail, when you saw a pair of heels on the floor. You picked them up looking at them when you heard a thumping upstairs.

You slowly walked up the steps, only to hear moaning and what not. Slamming the door open, you saw Bucky in bed with some other girl. You guys locked eyes, as you threw the shoes at them. "Baby wait-"

"Oh my gosh! James you have a girlfriend!" the girl exclaimed getting up. You turned around running downstairs grabbing your purse and your keys.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled. He ran up to you grabbing you before you could open the door. You were already crying when he stopped you. "Let me explain!" you let out a bitterly laugh.

"EXPLAIN!? What is there to explain, please enlighten me. I caught you having sex with another girl and you want to explain. It's pretty self explanatory James now move!" you yelled pushing him over.

P E T E R

You knew Peter was busy with being 'spider-man' and you were glad that he didn't let it interfere with his school work. You were kind of annoyed though that he let it interfered with your relationship. It was hard already balancing your relationship, but now it was the contrary.