🚫I#20: Pietro Maximoff

P A R E N T ' S H O U S E

"Pietro, I promise you. You have nothing to fear." you responded grabbing his hand as you sat outside of your parents house. He sighed running his through his hair looking around the house. You and Pietro have been dating for 10 months now and everything has been going fine. You decided that it was time for him to meet your parents.

"I'm just nervous. What if they don't like me?" he asked you as you sighed. You grabbing him by his collar making him look you in your eyes.

"Pietro, just be yourself. They aren't going to do anything to you. I promise." you smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. He hummed in satisfaction. He got out of the car, running to your side opening the car. You grabbed your duffel bags making your way to the door.

"Do  they know I'm white?"

"Yes."

"Do they know about my powers?"

"No."

"(Y/N).." He trailed off as you grabbed his hands.

"What they don't know can't kill them. If you want to tell them you can tell them." you told him grabbing your keys out of your purse. You opened the door to see the house a little too quiet.

"Is that my baby girl?" you heard from the kitchen making you smile. With Pietro still holding your hand, you walked to the kitchen to see your mom and dad cooking.

"(Y/N)!"  Your mom yelled as she pulled you in for a hug. "It's been so long. And who is this?" she asked smiling at him.

"My name is Pietro Maximoff. Pleasure to meet you m'am." he responded taking his hand out to shake. Your mom stared down at it then pulled him into a hug.

"Foolishness. (Y/D/N), come see the boy." she responded as your dad looked him up and down. You shot him a glare, as he looked at you and shot you an innocent smile.

"Hey honey." he pulled you into a hug then pulled away. You could tell Pietro was scared shitless because of the demeanor your dad showed. Sometimes he even scared you.

"You have an accent, where you from?" your dad asked.

"I am from Russia sir." he responded as your dad nodded. You were about to say something, but your little sister came in with her bratz doll. "SISSY!" she yelled running over to where you were at as you picked up placing a kisses all over her face making her giggle.

"Pietro this is my little sister, (L/S/N). (L/S/N), this is Pietro." you introduced them as she looked at him as he smiled. Your sister wasn't really the one to meet new people, so she just put her head in your shoulder.

As in on cue, your uncles came in as you stared between your dad, Pietro, and your uncle. "So this is the dude dating my niece?" he asked looking him up and down.

"Oh here we go.." your mother mumbled turning around.

"C'mon big fella let us go have a talk." your dad said wiping his hands. Pietro looked at you with fear as you winced bouncing your sister in your arms. They put both hands on his shoulder walking him out the big door.

"I feel bad for him." your mom replied as you nodded.

"He's probably shitting bricks right now." you got popped in the mouth as you looked at in her shock.

"Just because you out there with them avenger don't mean you be cussing all around me. Watch your mouth little girl..."

- - - - - - - -