I#56: Bucky Barnes

Walking down the street, you couldn't help but take in the beautiful scenery of New York City in the Spring. The flowers booming, the bright colors, the beautiful weather. You were a pretty colorful person. You're boyfriend Bucky, was the complete opposite.

"Doll do I have to?" he groaned. You placed him on the bench as you nodded. "Yes. You are photogenic as heck. Do you not understand?" you chuckled ruffling his hair a bit.

"No I do not understand. Explain it to me." he asked you. You walked onto the sidewalk, turning to look at him.

"Well it's like this. Every time I see a photo of you, either it's now or in the 40's. Let's just say my panties drop like an old woman who just had a heart attack." you took a picture of him again.

"So because you find me hot, I'm photogenic." he stated as you nodded.

"Mhm. The last time I did this for my project, my professor gave me extra points. And he's a man. Ever had a man hit on you?" you asked walking towards him sitting on the bench.

"No..."

"It is a silent compliment my darling." you pecked lips then showed him the picture. "My arm is showing."

"Oh shoot it is." you fake pouted at him. "It makes the picture even sexier." you winked at him. He shook his head chuckling standing up. "You are special, you know that?" he placed his hand on your hips.

"You know, my mother said the same thing." you replied grabbing his hand. "But in the same sentence she said that she would always pray for me also." you responded chuckling. He pinched your sides, making you turn around.

You walked over to one of the stands on the side of the treats. "Two New York City style hot dogs please." you asked the man, holding Bucky's hand. The man nodded making the hot dogs. He gave them to you wrapped, you about to dig in your pocket but Bucky beat you to it.

"Keep the change ole' sport." Bucky smiled at him. The man thanked him, as you guys walked down the strip hand and hand. "Gosh these things are so good." Bucky groaned taking a huge bite of it.

"Good but def unhealthy. Too many off these they gonna make your heart do the cha-cha slide with a clogged artery." you responded biting it.

He chuckled looking down. You looked at him, seeing that he was in deep thought. You grabbed him setting him down on one of the cement blocks. You sat next to him.

"Everything is alright?" you asked him. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Everything is alright." he pecked your forehead, you leaned back observing his facial features. "Don't worry about me, okay?" he told you. You pouted at him.

"Bucky you know I can't do that. I love you way too much to not worry about you dork." you chuckled throwing away the aluminum wrap your hot dog was once in.

"I love you too. I just don't want you to worry about me. Promise me." he whispered. You stared at him pecking his lips.

"Bucky I can't promise that. And you know it." you told him. He chuckled.

"Not up for discussion?"

"Not up for discussion. I mean it too James." you pointed a finger at him. He slightly bit it, making you raise your eyebrow at him. "We should probably hurry back to the tower. I have something to do." he replied grabbing your hand.

"Do what?" you asked confused.

"Do you."