I#46: Peter Parker Part 2

You sat at the table, playing with the food that was made for dinner. You didn't really have an appetite and everyone started to notice. It was very unlike you considering you could out eat Thor on even given day.

You haven't seen Peter in almost three weeks and it was slowly starting to get to you. He was way more than your significant other, he was your best friend. And he was just cut out of your life just like that. The guilt of him being taken away from something he has always wanted to be an avenger because of you weighed heavy on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), you should really eat something." Natasha spoke up. You looked up at her placing the fork down. "I'm not hungry." you mumbled tapping the table.

"C'mon (Y/N), eat. Please." Pietro replied grabbing the fork grabbing the fork, getting a piece of chicken. "Here comes the plane. Wee-"

"If that fork comes anywhere near my face I'm going to spoon your eye out." he stopped his movement placing the fork back on the table.

"The airplane always worked." he mumbled looking back down at his food.

"Just eat. For me please?" Steve asked you. You stared at him, grabbing the fork grabbing a piece of chicken, putting it in your mouth. "A piece of asparagus too." you rolled your eyes, grabbing it after chewing it. You placed the fork down, drinking some water. "Okay this is stupid." Tony replied slamming his fork down on the table, making everyone flinch.

"Tony." Natasha warned him.

"No this is completely stupid. You are old enough to know when to freaking eat. Stop acting childish and petty and eat your damn food."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm acting childish and petty? You acted childish and petty when you basically kicked Peter out of the tower!" you exclaimed back at him.

"I told the two of you specifically no love interests. If I told you guys I meant for that rule to be followed!" he scolded you. "He's just a boy anyways. You'll find someone else in the future."

"I don't want anyone else! He's not just a boy Tony! He's my best friend and you ruined that! He's probably don't even want to talk to me anymore because of it! I've known him since I was in kindergarten and you had no right to come between our friendship. Forget about the relationship." you stood up, knocking the glass down on the table. You went to walk out but he spoke up.

"(Y/N) come back here." he said rubbing his temples. You turned around.

"No I don't want to talk to you. He's been there for me for everything. When my parents died he was there! When I was bullied because I was different than all of the other girls in my class he made me feel better about myself!" you exclaimed. They all stared at your outburst in shock.

"It's not even about me at this point. You are the only father figure he had and you pushed him away because of your insecurities! He looked up at you and looked towards you for protection. Now I want you to sleep tonight and think about that because if something happens to him then it's on you!" you yelled back. You turned around walking out and back to your room.

Tony sighed running his hands through his hair. He looked at Natasha as she sipped on her wine. "I don't want to hear it."

"I told you so."

"Dammit Natasha."

"It was bound to happen." she grabbed the napkin wiping the corner of her lips. "I've known that they've been dating for more than a couple of months. Peter is really heads over heels for her and would risk his life for hers. The kid is good and I don't know how you guys can't accept that." Natasha finished shaking her head. Wanda was about to speak up but Clint cut her off.