T H O R O D I N S O N

"I have Thor."

You smirked over at him as he groaned. "Ah, it won't be that bad. Just me and you in a closet for 7 long minutes!" you teased him grabbing his hand. You skipped to the closet looking at Natasha as her eyebrows were raised sipping her wine.

You and Thor had a very.. interesting relationship. You guys weren't together.. technically. You always did things to annoy him like play pranks on him or just be an annoying being, but Thor actually had a huge crush on you and you likewise.

The door closed as you turned around facing him. You smirked at him as he stared down at you confusingly. "So how does this go? Tony said that when we come in here we can do whatever we want." He asked, a confused look plastered on his face.

"Well, what do you want to do?" you asked him biting your lip. He made sure that the closet was locked. He grabbed you by your neck, slightly choking you as you smiled at him. He smashed his lips into your as you passionately kissed him back. His lips went down your neck, to the space where you shoulder and neck were connect sucking obviously leaving a bruise there. You moaned at the feeling as he looked up at you.

He had a very genuine smile. You heard a loud thunder outside as you looked at him. "Sorry, this happens when I'm excited."

Outside in the living room, they saw the sudden thunderstorm, highly confused. Well except Loki, who were gagging.

"This tend to happen when my brother gets a bit... too excited." he responded as everyone stared at the closet.

In the closet, things were getting a bit too heated to the point where you had to break away. "Sorry Thor, but it's not happening in a closet." you told him. He ran to his fingers down your side, making you shiver.

"I want to take you on a proper date." he told you. You looked at him, fixing your outfit smiling.

"I'd love that."