P R E G N A N C Y # 3

𝓨𝓸𝓾  𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓼

Tony

About four weeks ago, you went to the Doctors to see what the gender of the baby was. Tony, being as extra as they come, wanted to do a gender reveal party. You just wanted to know the gender of the baby, not really caring how you figured it out.

"Are you ready?" Natasha smirked handing you and Tony the balloons and two needles.

"Ready as I'll ever be." you smiled excitedly. They counted down from three and you both popped it. But you two were confused since different color confetti popped out.

"Thor! You had one freaking job!" Natasha yelled at him as he looked at in confusion. "Oh my God." Tony mumbled rubbing his temples.

"Obviously, the colors represent a male because of the muscular colors. Do you see pink? Purple? Glitter. No. You see red, yellow, blue and black. God you humans are so picky." he argued back.

You looked at Tony as you guys started to cheese at each other. "We're having a boy!"

Steve

You sat in the medical room at S.H.I.E.L.D, kicking your feet back and forth. You and Steve were antsy to see what the gender of your unborn child. "You know this is really weird." he trailed off sitting next to you, making you raise your eyebrow. "Why?"

"Well back when I was growing up, you would figure out the gender of the baby the day it was born. Now with all this new technology, you can figure out just in a matter of months." he responded making you chuckle.

"Yeah amazing huh? It kind of helps though so that when you are preparing the room and buying clothes you can pick for one gender." you chuckled as he shook his head. The doctor came in smiling.

"Cap, Agent (Y/N). Are you guys ready to know the gender?" she replied getting the equipment.

"I'm nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous. Quick question though, me having the serum in my DNA, would it effect the baby?" he asked as she sighed.

"Well we do suspect that the baby's growing fast because of the serum. When it comes out, it's going to be pretty big so there is a huge chance that we have to perform a C-Section." she replied rubbing the cool gel over your baby bump. You saw the monitor of it, seeing it suck it's thumb. You smiled, almost tearing up.

"Well far from what I can see, the baby is left side dominant since it's sucking on it's left thumb. Also it has a hair full of hair." you laughed as Steve kissed your knuckles.

"It get's it from you." he laughed making you smile. "Oh wait.. I see a penis!" she exclaimed as you smiled as Steve jumped out of the seat in excitement.

Bucky

"So explain to me how this goes?" Bucky asked as they sat you two in front of the table. There was a pretty big cake with white icing with the words girl in pink, or in black, boy in blue, with a black question mark."You cut into the cake, if it's blue you guys are having boys. If it's pink, you guys are having girls." Wanda responded as everyone gathered around.

"I'm shitting bricks right now and I don't know why." he chuckled as Natasha handed him the knife. "Would you like to cut it?" he asked you as you shook your head. "Nah you got this." you gave him a kiss on the cheek as he smiled at you.

"Okay can we get the show on the road. I'm growing in patient over here!" Clint replied making you roll your eyes playfully. He slowly cut into the cake. "My hands are shaking right now."