S C R A T C H E S / H I C K I E S

T o  N y

Tony woke up with your head in his neck, slightly snoring. He was trying to find a way to get out of bed without disturbing your sleep. He winced getting out of bed, feeling a tight feeling in his back. He walked to the bathroom, doing his regular routine when he turned around in the mirror looking at himself.

"Well.. that explains a lot." he mumbled smirking at himself looking at the scratch marks you left behind. He heard your footsteps coming to the door, he saw you staring at him.

"Did I do that?" you asked him. You lost your voice due to the events of last night, as  Tony smiled at the after math. He walked up to you planting a kiss on your lips.

"Mhm. But I think it fits me good." he mumbled flexing in the mirror making you roll your eyes playfully. "Let's me know I'm doing something right." he winked at you making you blush.

S t E v E

It was the fourth of July which just so happens to be Steve' birthday. So in the Avengers tower, you guys gathered around the pool. You took of your shorts, as Natasha whistled at you. "Woah there (Y/N), but look at your thighs." you looked at her confused looking down seeing the dark colored bruises on your thigh making you wince.

"Damn it Steve." you mumbled. You really had to suck it up since you wanted to go into the pool.

As if you thought things could get any worse, you heard the boys start making a commotion. You looked over and saw Steve shirtless with scratch marks all over his back and chest. Your eyes widen seeing Steve take in all of the praise from his idiotic friends.

You cheeks started to heat up as you threw the towel over your face as Wanda and Natasha started to laugh at you.

B u C k Y

"The serum actually has been benefiting to his health. He really doesn't need any vaccinations that we know of since he is immune to literally everything." you told the health professionals that were from S.H.I.E.L.D doing their inspections on the Avengers health.

"Sergeant Barnes. May you talk off your shirt for us please." One of the doctors asked. His face caught on to yours as he sent you a wink and a smirk. You looked at him confused until he took it off as you gasped at the sight.

His chest and neck was filled with hickies and scratches. He knew that the sight of him like that turned you on to max, but all you could do was clear your throat.

"My god Barnes what the hell happened?" One of the nurses asked touching his chest as he chuckled.

"I had a very busy night. Let's just put it that way." he chuckled as you shook your head tugging them away from there.

"Okay. Moving a long."

P e T e R

He walked into Tony's office, prepared to give him a model of what he had for his new suit. He walked over to his desk placing the blue print as Tony looked at him tilting his head.

"Uh.. Parker." Tony called out his name as he looked up at him.

"Yea Mr.Stark." he pointed to his neck as Peter eyes went wide knowing that he didn't hide them. He tugged the shirt up a bit higher but it wasn't doing him not justice because it raised up showing the hickies on his v-line.

"I don't know whether to be disappointed or proud. Just don't let your Aunt May see it." he told him putting on the glasses. He turned around hurrying out the office embarrassed.

B r U c E

It was very unusual for Bruce to wake up late. Only on those days where he was sick or because he stayed up all night. Or because he decided to.. toss your salad... if you know what I mean.