I#37:Clint Barton

You and Clint had a very strong friendship. When you were hired at S.H.I.E.D, he was the first one to make you feel welcomed. He was kind, cute, funny and flirty. All of the reasons to have feelings for him. And obviously there was no way on Earth that you would openly share your feelings.

You were walking down the halls of S.H.I.E.L.D when you heard someone calling your name. You recognized the voice of the one and only, Clint. You turned around to face him as he held a folder in your handing it to you.

"What's this?" You asked opening it with information. "You are going on a mission. With the lovely Avengers." He told you smiling. You stared at him in shock looking back down at the folder. You felt your hands shake a bit but you calmed down.

"I-I...What?" You whispered, mainly to yourself.

"Well technically I'm not suppose to tell you this but rumor has it that he might be prepping you for recruitment into the Avengers." He mentioned as you stared at him with your eyebrows raised. "They know that you might be a new comer, so they asked to see what you can do. Natasha and I put in a good word for you." He finished. You stared at the folded going through it. You nodded smiling. "I got this."

______________________

"Are you sure about her Clint? She seems very quiet.." Steve responded. They stared at you as you sat in the quinjet with your beats over your head phone looking at a random documentary.

"I'm positive. She was raised and trained by the deadliest assassins. And was in theater so she can act." He told him as Tony turned around starring at her.

"She's cute too. I bet you she can manipulate men with just a snap of her fingers." He smirked making Clint roll his eyes.

"Shut it Tony." Clint responded as they stared at him.

"Is this the reason why you recommended her. Because you have a little boner for her." Tony snapped at him as Clint groaned.

"I don't have a boner.. and if I did I promise you it wouldn't be little.  I didn't recommend her for that, she really does have potential."

"I second that. She's sweet but dangerous." Natasha replied sitting at the control panel. "But Clint does have a little thing for her." She confessed as Clint rolled her eyes.

"I don't have a thing for her!" He exclaimed. You heard the yelling looking over at them. You paused your video taking off your headphones.

"Fine. Don't mind if I do." Tony stood up walking over to where you were. You gave him a soft smile.

"Hi Mr.Stark." You responded placing your iPad in your backpack.

"Please call me Tony. So, how do you like it at S.H.I.E.L.D? Fury giving you issues?" He asked sitting next to you as you shook your head.

"No, he's actually been very kind." You responded as he nodded.

"Nick and Kind in the same sentence. Hell must have been frozen over. If he give you any problems all you have to do is stand on his left side and he won't see you." He joked making you laugh. You shook your head standing up stretching.

"Do you guys have a charging port. My iPad is going to die." You lifted the tablet as he pointed to a counter like station.

"Over there." He nodded smiling at you. You walked over to the station, as Clint sat there arms crossed over his shoulders.

"I came to the conclusion that we hit it off." Tony responded making Clint scoff. He turned and looked at Clint with a raised eyebrow.

"Issue?"