I#40: Wanda Maximoff

"Okay, so when you are detangling it, you brush from the bottom up." You told her laying down on the kitchen sink. She grabbed the wide tooth comb staring at it.

"This comb is so big." She mumbled grabbing the water faucet and wetting your hair. You recently took out the braids you had in and was detangling and washing your hair to get it done. Since you got injured on the last mission by spraining a ligament in your shoulder, she offered to help you.

She follows your instructions by combing from the bottom while doing the deep conditioning. "I think I'm doing something wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your hair is falling out.." you spring up hella fast at what she said. You saw the comb that was filled with your dead hair as you chuckled.

"My hair is falling out. It's just dead hair." You responded laying back down.

"Huh?" She said confused at what you said. "My hair never did this.

"Babe.. we have different texture hair first of all. Second of all, my hair was braided for two months. You loose strands of hair all the time so it's going to be a lot." You told her as she continued to do your hair.

She finished sitting up grabbing the T-Shirt and wiping your hair off and wipe you face off with paper towel, "Your hair is fascinating.." she trailed off touching it. "How did it just shorten."

"It's called shrinkage babe." You told her kissing her cheek.

"Thank you!"