🚫I#29: Wanda Maximoff

A   G O O D N I G H T         

It was Friday night, the nights where Wanda and You were alone in the tower. Everyone else either went out to the bar, or out of town for the weekend. You two would rather stay inside and just chill.

You two were sitting on the couch, watching a random Movie that you guys picked when you saw her move a bit. "You good?" You asked looking at her as she gave you a simple smile.

"Yeah I'm fine." She replied as you nodded, unsurely but kept your sight on the T.V. "Actually I have a question." You paused the T.V starring at her.

"We are close friends right?" She asked you. "I would say best friends even." You responded back eating a Reese's buttercup.

"So I'm going to ask you a huge favor and you can turn it down if you want. No hard feelings we can leave it and drop it." She responded as you nodded suddenly interested in what she wanted.

"Well like, I want to be... try out new things in my sex life. And I am bi-curious So, I was wondering if you'd experiment with me. You are my best friend and I am close to you and trust you." She told you biting you lip. You gave it deep thought and smiled at her.

"Sure."

It has been five weeks since that altercation and you guys done it two times within that time spans. Just like she promised you, you two were very close friends still and believe it or not it made you guys even closer.

Everybody else in the building didn't find it suspicious when you guys would sneak into each other rooms, or cuddle on the couch because it was natural in your friendship.

You were laying in bed, with your eyes closed listening to some random podcast when you felt a weight on your lower abdomen. You opened your eyes to see Wanda sitting there with a huge grin. She gave you a peck on your lips making you smile.

"It's nice to see you too." You mumbled sitting up. You didn't really have much clothing on and neither did she. She wore some boy shorts and your NYU sweatshirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had no make up.

You had on a tube top and some cheekers. Your hair was wrapped up in a scarf but had a ponytail in the middle. You just got out the shower so you were pretty smooth from shaving and moisturizing.

Your hands wrapped around her waist as her hands trailed up your stomach making you bite your lip. "I missed you. It felt like I was on that mission forever." She replied getting off of you. You pulled your knee up to your chest looking at her.

The sexual tension between you guys were off the roof at the moment. You guys have been sending each other videos and photos of each other, so when her hand traced up your thigh you weren't surprised.

You moved on top of her lap as she smiled at the feeling. You grabbed her face kissing her, making her slip her hands under the top. She felt your nipples, rolling the sensitive bud then pinched them. You pulled away and started attacking her shoulder and neck. "Did you lock the door?" You mumbled grinding on her slightly.

"Yeah." She pushes you down so that you head was laying on the pillows. She got between your legs lifting them up lightly, crashing her lips into yours. You moaned into the kiss lifting the sweatshirt off of her body. She didn't have a bra on under that, making your mouth water at the sight of her.

Your lips latched onto them as she gasped out st the sudden pleasure. She took of your tube top, leaning down to your ear. "Fuck I've missed you. I miss the taste of you." Her hands trailed down to your underwear, slipping them in.

"Wanda.." you whispered at the feel of her. Her fingers slipped pass your folds rubbing it up and down to collect the wetness you formed. She took it out, putting the finger to her mouth moaning at the taste of you. She grabbed you from up under your legs so that she was face to face to your wet panties. She trailed her tongue from the top of your clit, then down to your hole as you moaned at the little pressure.

"Please." You whispered. Within a matter of seconds, your panties were on the floor and you laid naked in front of her. She placed her tongue on your clit, kitty licking it as you bucked your hips forward a bit. She smiled at the feeling of having you wither beneath her. Her fingers found there way to your entrance placing it in making you moan.

"S-Shit." You already felt the pressure in your lower region, considering you haven't came since she left. She could and smirked to herself.

"Look at you. So wet for me. This pretty pussy clenching around me already.. I want to see you cum." Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, as you grabbed her ponytail. She went a bit faster looking at you as you clenched your eyes shut.

"Look at me. I want to see you when you cum." You slowly opened your eyes staring at her as she had a deadly look on her face. Within a matter of seconds, you grabbed a pillow throwing it over your face as you screamed in it. You squirted all over her face as she moaned laughing.

Eventually you caught your breath, as you laid down tugging at her underwear. "I want you to ride my face." She couldn't pass down the offer, so when her panties came off her mound was in front of you as you groaned.

Her wetness was dripping at the sides of her lips, you could see it throbbing as you bit your lip. You grabbed her by the waist pulling her down as you ate her.

You were hungry for her taste, and she obviously saw it. She stared down at you, as you darted your tongue in and out of her feeling her clench around you tongue making you moan.

"Fuck baby. You look so pretty eating out my cunt just like that." She moaned grabbing her boob. She knew dirty talking was you weakness, and felt very proud when she saw your hands rub your clit. She grind her hips causing her wetness spread on the bottom of your face. Your nose was slowly rubbing her clit bringing her close to edge.

You inserted a finger in yourself, moaning at how sensitive you were. It sent a vibration through her core as she screamed but hurriedly shut it. You gave her ass a nice
slap, the pain adding to the pleasure as she went stiff.

You felt the juice on your tongue, tasting it. You pushed her off getting on top off her lining you clits up. "I'm so sensitive."  She moaned, knowing what you were about to do next.

You rubbed your clits together, loving the feeling off having her juices on you. It was pleasurable for her too because she loved having you squirt on her. Especially when it was during scissoring. Both of your moans came to a dead silent, as you went faster. She was nearing her orgasm as so you when you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/N) are you okay? I heard a scream." You heard Steve say. You continued grinding on her, Not wanting to deny yourself or her that offer.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." You silently moan then threw your head back. "I just stubbed my little toe." She started clawing at your thighs cumming again.

"S-Shit." You whispered squirting on her then falling to the floor.

"Okay. Have a goodnight."

"You too!" You exclaimed. You looked over at Wanda to see her eyes closed still coming down from her eye.

"We should really get toys." You mentioned as she nodded in agreement.  "Help me change the sheets yeah. They are soaked." You chuckled as she sat up. She placed a kiss on your lips as you smiled.

"To be honest, I'm still a bit horny."

"The shower it is."