B R E A K U P S 2

T O N Y  

*Three Months Later*

You sat the cup of ice teas on the table. You looked at Rhodes, Sam, and Steve placing your feet in the chair. "We wanted to come by and see how you were doing?" Steve asked you sipping your tea as he groaned.

"Gosh, these things could never get old.." Rhodes mumbled sipping it as I smiled. "Well I'm doing fine. Now why are you really here?" you asked them crossing your arms over you chest. They looked at each other.

"We want you to come talk to Tony. He isn't himself. Excluding himself from missions. Not taking care of himself." Sam responded as you sighed. "You know I can't do that.." you trailed off looking at them. "Please (Y/N). We really think he is losing it, and your not there to keep him in shape." Rhodes said handing you his phone. You grabbed it looking at the pictures as you sighed staring at it.

"Oh Tony.. what are you doing?" you sighed. You looked up them as they stared back. "Give me a couple of minutes I'll be back."

- - time lapse - -

You went up to the door you once shared as you looked at the three men. "I got it. I'll call if I need any help." you gave them a gentle smile. You slowly opened the door, to see the room a complete mess. You saw him lying in bed. You went to the window opening the curtains as he groaned. "I told you guys, to leave me the hell alone!" he groaned. You pulled the covers off of him.

"Yeah well I don't listen. Get up." he head your voice, immediately getting up. "Gosh Tony, what are you doing right now?" you sat on the bed looking at him as he stared at you."Don't act like you care. You're the one that left me." he sighed as you stared at him."Did it slip your mind why I left you?" you asked him as he sighed.

"Yeah you're right. I'm sorry.." he trailed off looking at you. "I didn't treat you like you were suppose to." he told you grabbing your face. Biting your lip, you stood up grabbing his hand.

"Come on, let's get you and this place situated."

S T E V E 

*Two Weeks Later*

You laid in bed covered in your big comfort sheets as Natasha and Wanda laid in the bed with you. "Honestly, he's an ass." Natasha responded as you guys looked at the ceiling. "Your only saying that because he broke my heart. He's your best friend." you chuckled.

"Well for the occasion he's an ass. How about that?" Wanda laughed. You were about to say something but you heard a knock on your door. You looked at the girls confused sitting up."Who is it!?" you yelled.

"It's me! Steve!" you looked at the girls as they shrugged their shoulders. You got out of bed, as they did too. You opened the door to see him standing there leaning against the door frame. As much as you hated to admit, he looked so good. "Can I talk to you?" he asked as you nodded. The girls exited the room as you let him in. He sat on your bed staring at you as you stared at him.

"What did you want to talk about?" you asked him crossing your arms. He sighed scratching the back of his neck.

"I just want to apologize to you. It was foolish of me to not notice that I was making you feel that way. You shouldn't have to feel the need to compare yourself to another women, and I apologize for that. But these past two weeks has been pure hell. Just please, find somewhere within your heart to forgive me. It doesn't have to be now. I'll fight for it. I just miss you" he told you. You bit your lip walking towards him.