N A K E D

t o n y

You were in your bathroom finna get in the shower. Before you got in there you realized you didn't have your phone and speaker. Considering that it was your room you just ran out with a towel.

"Hey babe, I think I- shit." he looked at your body up and down as you grabbed the sheets covering your body with it.

"Tony what the hell?" You gasped. Blushing, you couldn't help the heat rise up in your body. "Knocking is a think y'know?"

"My bad, but damn." he smirked at you. He walked closer to you grabbing you by the waist. He started to leave kisses down your neck then on your shoulder.

"I need to get in the shower.." you moaned out.

"Alright let's go.."

s t e v e

You sat on yours and Steve's king sized bed, lotioning your just shaved legs legs. You thought that you were alone so you just sat on the bed naked. You stood up going to the dresser to grab some underwear when your door opened. Turning around there stood an obvious turned on Steve.

Smirking, you walked over to where he was shutting the door with your leg while looking at him. "So how was your mission?" you asked him as he placed his stuff next to the dresser. You sat him down on the bed.

You turned around, making sure to give him a nice look of your backside. You could've sworn you heard him swallow.

"It was f-fine. Stressful." you grabbed a yellow set, knowing how he loved the color on your skin tone. Smiling, You put on the bra, then bent down to put on the underwear as he got up walking towards you. He grabbed your hand that went down to put them on. You stared at each other through the mirror.

"Don't bother."

b u c k y

You were in your bathtub reading a book and drinking wine. (ugh what a life)

You had a very stressful mission, and you were glad enough to just be back to stay and relax. You were minding your business when you heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" you yelled loud enough for them to hear.

"It's me. Bucky."

"I said, you could come in." you chuckled. Slowly the door started to open. You smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you.." he sat down on the toilet leaning back as I took a sip of my wine.

"While I'm in the bathtub?" you questioned before.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before.." he replied crossing his hands over his chest smirking. Drinking the rest of your wine, you sat it on the tub standing up. You stepped out as Bucky cleared his throat.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about." you grabbed the towel wiping off.

"Put on some clothes. It's distracting."

"What? It's not like you haven't seen it before.." you winked at him.

p e t e r

You guys were on Spring break, so you decided to go to the beach. It was just you and him, considering he didn't want anyone else on your alone time.

You were in the ocean with him, splashing him until an unexpected wave hit.

"Oh shit!" you exclaimed realizing the worst. You top came off. "Babe.. my top. It's gone." You whispered to him. His eyes traveled down to your chest as his eyes widen.

"Oh damn.." he mumbled as you hit him with the opposite you threw up to cover yourself up with. "Okay, I'm sorry. Here I'll go get my shirt and you can put that on alright." he told you making you nod. He swam back, grabbing his shirt.