Ang Katapusan

"She is known for being the top of the list for most succesful woman awardee for 4 consecutive years. The owner of an empire and four clothing li---" she immediately closed the television and massaged her temple. Another hell-ish time of the year.

"I need the report by two o'clock. Kapag wala pa sa desk ko yan by that time, you are fired." She raised her eyebrow saka padabog na inilagay ang mga papeles na inabot ng kanyang kausap.

"P...Pero Ma'am Yvonne, 11 AM na po and the report takes 5 hours time for revision and---" she raised her hand to stop him from explaining.

"I don't give a fuck okay? I need the report by two o'clock sharp, Jacob. No report, Goodbye Job!" She gave him an insulting smile saka maarteng tumayo mula sa kanyang swivel chair. She grabbed her branded coat and gracefully walked out of the room leaving poor Jacob almost at the verge of crying. She doesn't care anyway. Pero hindi niya naman talaga ito tatanggalin sa trabaho dahil lamang sa simpleng rason. May awa pa rin naman siya. Kumbaga pinaninindigan niya ang titulo sa sarili na 'bitch with a heart'.

"Stacy, I'll be back after lunch. Do not entertain any visitor and tell the board that the meeting scheduled at 1PM is cancelled." She walked pass at her not giving her a chance to answer. Bahala na mataranta ang kanyang sekretarya dyan sabihan ang board na hindi siya aattend ng meeting mamaya. She needs to meet someone so they better wait.

She entered the elevator and pressed the Parking Button.

"Damn, I am such a perfection." She whispered while making a sexy look infront of the elevator door which is made of high-quality glass. Sino nga ba ang magtatangka hindi umayon sa kanya? With her Long, Curly, and Jett Black hair, green eyes, perfect nose, red pouty lips, a body that would make any man crazy, and that bitchy attitude, She is none other than Yvonne Calixta Villanueva, four consecutive years in the top list of most succesful woman in the country, an owner of an empire and different fashion lines. With her looks, intelligence, fame, money, and great family background she is indeed the perfect girl.

The elevator opened and she immediately walked out of it. May mga nakakasalubong siyang tauhan na binabati siya pero hindi man lamang niya tinatapunan ang mga ito ng tingin. May iba naman na iniiwasan siyang makasalubong at sinasadyang lumihis ng daan para hindi lamang siya makadaupang-palad. Sino nga ba ang hindi manginginig sa pag-uugali ni Yvonne? Despite of the looks and the almost perfection, she really has an attitude problem. Kilala siya sa kanyang bitchy attitude sa mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya. Lahat na lamang tinatarayan at sinusungitan niya. She always get what she wants and she will never let anyone be better than her except for one person that she can never beat in any aspect there is.

Hinanap niya agad ang kanyang red Lamborghini na agad din naman niyang nakita dahil sa tingkad ng kulay nito. Ito lamang din ang namumukod-tanging mamahalin na sasakyan sa buong parking lot ng kumpanya. Maarte na siyang naglakad patungo dito saka in-unlock ang kotse at sumakay. Bago pa man niya buksan ang makina ay biglang nagring ang kanyang phone.

"Yvonne, you really need to come here! Papa's almost dying and he wanted to see you before it's too late!" Bigla namang napapikit sa inis si Yvonne nang marinig ang boses ng kanyang Ate Ysabela. Ayaw na ayaw niya talaga sa lahat ang sinisigawan siya kahit sa telepono pa ito.

"Pupunta ako dyan kung kailan ko gusto. And besides, hindi ba yan naman talaga yung hinihintay mo? Ang mamatay si Papa para ikaw na ang hahawak sa mga kumpanya niya. Am I correct, Ate Ysabela?" She hissed making her Ate Ysabela speechless for a few seconds. Parang gusto na tuloy tumawa ni Yvonne sa tuwa dahil muli na naman niyang nasupalpal ang Ate niya.

"How dare you, Yvonne! Alam mong hindi totoo yan!" Her Ate Ysabela sounded so pissed off. Yvonne scoffed at her Ate for denying such legitimate fact.

"Whatever, Ate. I don't have time for your drama so, I'm cutting you off now."