SOUL } 6

Hoseok left, no matter how much it stung, and brought back one of the most attractive men I'd ever seen with my own two eyes. Other than Hoseok. He immediately caught me breathless, and he just stared at me like he did in the face time. Then I felt it, the electricity. The calling to complete The Soul Bond. I cursed quietly and Hoseok just kind of blocked him from my view. "Jimin meet Ara." He said, breaking Jimin out of the Bond Trance.

He just bows, smiling shyly but it hits me like a brick either way. I bow as well, and he clears his throat. "Uh, nice to meet you." He says shyly as he forces himself away from me. He sits on his bed, and I clearly feel the electric current telling me to go over and complete The Bond. I didn't know what it was at first, so I understand why Jimin just thinks it's his nerves. "You- You're very pretty." He stutters, blushing. I turn to Hoseok, who is sitting on his bed and wrapping his arms around me. I'm basically sitting in between his legs and his arms tighten around my rib-cage. He lays his head on my shoulder and kind of hums a song that I recognize faintly. 

"You're very attractive as well." I say softly, and he starts fiddling with his sweater paws. "Hobi I'm nervous." He says with wide eyes, and Hoseok chuckles. Jimin's gaze goes in and out of focus on us. "I'm very happy for you, Hyungie." He hums. "How old are you, Ara?" He asks softly, chewing on the inside of his cheek. 

"I just turned 19." I say, and he nods. "Young." He hums, and I shrug. Hoseok's mouth opens to say something but a loud thud from the other room interrupts him. And then another. And then a steady rhythm. "Oh ew." Hoseok says, covering my ears. I scrunch my nose up as I hear the sound filter through, though. Then I hear a low "Fuck." Then all hell breaks loose because that's Yoongi and I fucking know we're supposed to complete the Bond but he's fucking a girl. I thought I was jealous when my sister was hitting on Hoseok, but I am now hearing my soulmate fuck another girl.

I feel myself fill with jealousy. That's normal for soulmates, before or after The Bond. Or so I've read.

I turn to Hoseok and he sighs softly. "Fuck, okay." He says. He turns to Jimin hesitantly. "Okay, come on, we need to get her out of here. I'll explain later." He says, and Jimin stands. "Alright." He says, not doubting his instructions one bit. He steps forward, closer to us, and his eyes glaze over. "Can I touch her?" He asks, although he really wants to. He's probably feeling as if he wants it, so it must be wrong. Interesting insight. Hoseok curses. "Fuck- fine." He says, and Jimin walks forward quickly. The sounds of Yoongi lowly grunting is driving me crazy until Jimin fits his hand on mine.

I feel myself fill with warmth and electricity as I go through The Bond once more. Jimin tries to pull back, but immediately it burns. "Ouch!" He hisses, and puts his hand back in mine. Then his eyes widen. "Hyu- Hyungie I didn't mean to!" He exclaims, backing up despite the burn. "You're hurting her!" Hoseok says, and he kind of pushes me off his lap and into Jimin, stopping the burn but the stinging starts. "Ow." I whimper, and then Hoseok grabs my hand, filling me with soft, mushy and warm feelings.

"Aw shit we're in a pickle." Hoseok whines. "Look, we have to get her out." He says, and Jimin is just watching me with a soft look on his face. "Yeah, come on." He says, and together they pull me out of the room. I feel my knees weak as they escort me out, and I see Namjoon in person. I saw them all at the concert but we never made eye contact, obviously. 

Now we do, and our expressions glaze over. He's holding a foreign girl against the wall, his lips red and swollen from kissing. I feel the pull and he takes a step to me, ignoring the girl. Hoseok and Jimin pull me out, the over stimulation of the two boys holding me, Namjoon making eye contact and the low grunts of Yoongi. And, get this, Taehyung opens the door and steps out. He makes eye contact too. Hoseok and Jimin lug me out, and they pull me in one of the cars in the driveway.

Hoseok gets in the driver's seat, and Jimin pulls me in the back. Hoseok drives with one hand, pulling out of the driveway. The gate opens automatically for the car, and Hoseok holds my hand with his right hand. Idiot. Jimin holds my other hand, and he just stares at our hands. "Your hands are small and soft." He says, and I look over our hands. I don't have chubby fingers, but they are quite small. I realize he has quite small hands too, but mine are smaller.

I eye them as Hoseok just drives off. "Holy shit." Jimin murmurs, and I look to his face. I feel like telling him to watch his mouth, but that's me. I'm watching his mouth. Holy shit his lips. And he's watching our hands. They're a nice contrast of my pale-white skin and his darker skin. Then he looks back at me, his face flushing. 

"Did I do the Bond? Is that what this is?" He asks softly. I gulp. "I think so." I murmur. "Well now I have to share you, don't I?" Hoseok says, sighing dramatically. A pout sets on my face. "I have enough attention to give to the both of you." I say sternly. "Well my arm hurts." Hoseok says, and he pulls the car over. He steps out of the car, and let's go of my hand. It stings, until he get's in the back. I kinda lean into him, cutting out the pain.

"I can't believe I'm tri-dependent." I whine, and Jimin pouts softly. "'M sorry, I didn't mean to-" He starts, but I cut him off. "Hey, wait, stop. It's not your fault, it's fate." I say, and he calms. "Okay." He says. As I lean into the familiar, comforting warmth of Hoseok, I watch Jimin. Hoseok wraps his arm around my shoulder, and Jimin starts fiddling with my fingers. "What just happened, Hobi?" He asks, looking up at Hoseok. 

Hoseok bites his lip. "I have a theory." He says. I watch my fingers as Jimin plays with them, and Jimin nods at Hoseok. 

"I think that, perhaps, Ara is supposed to Bond with BTS as a whole." He says, and waits for us to react. 

I just stare blankly at Jimin's hands, that are fiddling with my fingers still. "We have to share her?" Jimin asks, looking up. "That's what I was saying!" Hoseok exclaims, and Jimin's grin lights up his face. His eyes shut when he does so, just because of Hoseok's antics. It warms my heart and makes me smile. 

"I don' wanna." Jimin pouts, and I feel myself going soft for his cuteness. "I think we should get a hotel tonight, it'd be hard to sleep if it's not next to her." He says to Jimin, and Jimin nods. "Yes." He says, and I continue listening.

"What are you thinking about, Ara?" Hoseok asks, lowering his head to my ear and making me shiver. "I'm just feeling overwhelmed, a little." I hum. "Why?" Jimin asks. I feel the instant need to hug him. I just want to hug the chubby-cheeked brunette. "I made eye contact with Yoongi and Namjoon and Taehyung, already. And it feels weird not being Bonded with them already." I say softly. Jimin nods slowly. "I see." He hums. 

"This feels better than I thought it would." Jimin says as he draws patterns on the back of my hand. I hum contently. "You know, we could probably sleep right here in the car and we would sleep amazingly." Hoseok says, his voice cheerful now. 

"Let's go to the hotel." Jimin pouts. "Okay, you drive then." Hoseok challenges. "I want to sit in the front seat." I chime in, and Jimin giggles. I savor the sweet sound and try to memorize it. "I'll drive no problem then." He giggles playfully. Hoseok laughs briefly. "Then I'll sit in the front, too. You can sit on my lap, right?" Hoseok asks me playfully and Jimin nods in agreement. "Then I can hold your hand easier." 

"Fine." I say, and I turn to see Hoseok grinning. "Off to the hotel we go then!" He says, the cheerfulness in his voice sending a smile on my face. We all get out, and the boys (both wearing masks and hoodies) both get in the car, momentarily breaking contact with me and sending me crippling pain both ways. I slide into the car onto Hoseok's lap and Jimin grabs my hand. He sighs happily as the pain is taken away. 

"Pull up the directions, Hobi!" He giggles, and Hoseok pulls out his phone. 

WORD COUNT: 1543

So- now Ara's Bonded to Jiminie too! Yay!
We're almost to chapter ten! 

Is author-nim on crack?
Definitely not.

Anyways, vote and comment and share my dearest readers!

Any questions about the story so far?

Kisses x