SOUL } 43

I pull Hoseokie to Room 103 and he sighs in releif. I giggle as he sits on the bed, and he cocks his head. "You okay, love?" He asks, and I nod. "Jiminie had scary eyes." I say, and he hums. "You scared of the Min Machine?" He asks, snickering, and I roll my eyes. "Asshole. I think something's going on with you guys. In the order you Finalized. You've been quite adorably clingy." I say, and he looks down. "I'm sorry- I try not to be." He says, and I coo at his soft insecurity. "Ah, soulmate-ah, calm down." I say, walking forward and taking his soft face in my hands. He opens his legs slightly so I can stand in between them comfortably.

I lean down and kiss him on the forehead.

"You're adorable, especially when you're clingy." I say, and he looks up at me. I lean down, and kiss him softly. He gently rests his hands on my waist, and when I pull back, he lets out a soft sigh. "You're really killing me, Ara, you know that?" He asks, nose brushing mine as he opens his eyes. I step back, making him extend his arms slightly. "Mhm." I say. He shakes his head gently. That's when he stands, and steps over to his suitcase. He pulls out his unicorn onesie, making me grin.

I skip over to my suitcase, which has been placed in the room as well, and pull out mine. We instantly start stripping, not looking at each other as we pull on our innocent onesies. When I turn to look, he's just turning around as well. I grin at him, and pull out my phone. "I'm tweeting a picture of you in the onesie and I don't give two fucks because the world needs to see it." I say, and his eyes shine as I snap a picture of him. I tweet it with the caption:

You're sooo welcome, world 🙃😊🤗

Hoseok laughs, making me grin. "You're going to break the internet. I remember one time TaeTae took a selfie shirtless, thought he looked good so he cropped and posted it as a reply to Namjoon's tweet. He was trending in like, 20 minutes." He says, making me smirk. "I'll have to find that picture for scientific purposes." I say, making Hoseok laugh. I laugh with him.

I jump onto the bed and watch as the tweet goes viral in ten minutes. My sister retweets the tweet with this caption:

Adorable... but it looks better in person 😏😅

I snicker, showing Hoseok as he sits down. He laughs, and I swing my leg over so I'm sitting on Hoseok's thighs. He readjusts so he's looking at me, and I hum. "I has a question." Hoseok say as I play with his soft hair, looking down at the angelic human. I nod. "Ask and I shall tell." I say, and he grins softly. "How did you get Jungkookie to Finalize so quickly?" He asks. I smile softly, almost sadly. He leans up, and kisses me softly, before laying back down. "You don't have to tell me." He says, and I wave my hand in dismissal. 

"I promised I wouldn't leave him." I say, and Hoseok blinks gently. "Anything else?" He asks, and I narrow my eyes. "Did you spy on us that night, asshole?" I accuse, giggling. A little red covers his cheeks. "I only listened in, Ara, I'm sorry." He says, looking down, guiltily. I let my hand raise to his chin, and push his face up before I lean in and kiss him slowly. His hands trail up from my thighs to my hips as he leans up. I let my fingers tug at his hair, and when I pull back to breath, he chuckles airily. "You're so cute in that unicorn onesie. I thought you were gonna stop attacking me." He says, and I giggle.

"Ara, my love, it's hot in America now anyways. Why are you making me even hotter?" He asks, making me laugh now. He laughs with me, and when he catches his breath, he says, "I don't know if I could sleep with this onesie on if you keep trying that shit." He says, and I smirk. "Take it off than." I say, and he scrunches up his nose. "It was too easy, really, you drove right into that." I say, and he grins. "Ah, you're really funny, soulmate-ah." He says, and I nod. "Look, if you're hot just do this." I say, unzipping his onesie down to his waist. His (quite toned) arms slip out of it and around me again. I tie the arms around his waist, before he hums. 

"Thanks, Ara, really. Couldn't have figured it out without you." He says playfully. I move to get off of him threateningly, and he squeezes me tighter. "Noooo don't leave." He whines, and I chuckle. "Your wish is my command, soulmate-ah." I say. He smiles. "So you rap?" I ask, and he wiggles his eyes. "Who's asking?" He asks. I stick my tongue out, and he sticks his out. "Yes I rap." He says, and I smirk. "Prove it, soulmate-ah." I say, and so he raps for me. "What'dya think?" He asks, and I look up in mock thought. 

"Pretty good. I wonder if Yoongi or Namjoon rap better though." I say playfully, and he shrugs slightly. "Probably." He says, and I feel him getting a little sadder. "They're more attractive than me, too." He says, and I let my hands trail down to his chest. "Really, cause you're pretty attractive." I say, and he sighs as I trace his hard dancer's stomach. His breath hitches as I draw small patterns on his toned chest with my fingertips. "Yah, Ara, stop that!" He whines, and I smirk as I retreat my hands. 

"Why? Are you getting hard for me?" I sing innocently, and he pouts softly. "Wouldn't be the first time, now would it?" He asks, and smile softly. "I wonder if I've given any of the other boys boners." I say, and Hoseok snickers. "Namjoon for sure." He says. I snicker too, and he yawns. "'M tired." He says, and I hum. "You cooling down?" I ask, nodding towards his bare chest. He nods, and I let him pull it on before cuddling into his chest. "Soulmate heartbeat." I say, letting it's regular rhythm lull me to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1074

:))))

Please read my new short story. It's like, under 4k words and it'd mean a lot if you checked it out while you wait for me to upload the next chapter of SOUL } BTS

Thank you <3

Kisses x