SOUL } 13

It was about 6 now, and I had just been sitting with Yoongi as he was writing lyrics. We were on the couch, and I decided to turn on my phone after turning it off forever ago. I had about 49 texts from Hye, Dae and Hae. Hye's were apologizing and asking if I was seriously involved with this band. Dae's texts were about why a picture of me was viral, and Hae's (most of the 49 texts) was freaking out because I was with her bias. 

I texted Hae and Dae back that I could neither confirm nor deny that that was me in the picture, even though they completely knew. I decided to leave Hye on read. Fuck him. I took a few pictures of Yoongi chewing on the end of his pen. 

I put down my phone, and then the doorbell rang. Namjoon came out of the hallway to the living room, avoiding everyone's gaze as he let in two girls. He didn't waste time in the living room before he was in his room again with the girls. Yoongi watches as the girls, both wearing booty shorts and tank tops, flounce after Namjoon. 

Everyone in the living room (Hoseok was listening to music and reading a book as he sat next to me with a hand on my knee, Tae and Jungkook were playing video games perched on the other couch, Jimin and Jin watched the game, both sat on the floor in front of the couches) kinda turned to me or just stared at the doorway. I kind of turned away and back into Yoongi, and he hugged me closer. I felt my heart slightly hurt and I decided to block it out for now. I needed to stay with Yoongi for now. 

Everyone slowly went back to what they were doing, seeing that I was trying to ignore it. Yoongi flipped his notepad shut, and put one earbud in my ear and the other in his. Then he put on some music that I realized was Hoseok's. I zoned out as my heart hurt. I wasn't jealous, I just felt like I wasn't good enough. Then I felt weak because I was pawning over some guy. Hoseok's music helped. It helped keep me a fine feeling, the happy emotions it was giving me leveling out the kind of despair I was feeling.

I tried to remember that one article that I read, it was a guide on what to do when you're getting cheated on. The first step was to remember that it wasn't your soulmate because soulmates don't do that shit, and I just quit trying to remember.

I'm just forgetting about Namjoon when the door opens from the hallway. Everyone looks up, just as a naked girl bounces out. "The bathroom's over there?" She ask with a tone of airy-ness, and I nod. "Yup." I say, and Tae clasps a hand over Jungkook's eyes, and clasps his other hand over his eyes. Jimin just looks down, and Jin's face twists with disgust. Hoseok just squeezes my hand and watches the girl as she skips across the living room naked. 

"I think I'm actually am going to vomit." Jimin murmurs, and I feel the need to protect and comfort the cute thing. 

The girl comes back out, and she pauses when she sees me. Then she flounces over, so she's right in front of Hoseok, Yoongi and I. She stands in front of us, showing her not ugly body. At least Namjoon has good taste in women. "Oh you're so... pretty. Are you that girl from the picture this morning? Wow!" She says softly. "Suga snagged a good one." She winks, and skips off back to Namjoon's room. 

I stand and, making sure I'm holding tightly onto Yoongi and Hoseok's hand, walk outside to the backyard. Of course, they follow, maybe even going faster than me. As Yoongi shuts the door, I hurry to apologize. "I'm sorry I just needed fresh air." I say, breathing in deeply. "Are you okay, Ara?" Hoseok asks softly, and I nod. 

"Let's just sit?" I ask, and they both nod. We find a little shady area under a tree, and we make ourselves comfortable. We sit with our legs crossed, my hands both occupied by the boys. They start describing their travels, and minutes later, Jimin wanders out. He sits in between Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Hi guys." He says, looking me over to make sure I'm okay or whatever. "We were talking about your guys' travels and tours." I hum, and he nods. We talk about the different places they've been together, and after around a half hour, Jin comes outside. I feel my heart light up a little. "The girls left." He says, and Yoongi nods. "What about him?" Yoongi asks.  

"I think he's locked himself in the room. Tae doesn't even want to see his face, he'll crash with Jungkook." Jin says, and Hoseok nods softly. Jin analyzes me gently, then nods. "You guys should come inside. You'll catch a cold." He says. Jimin huffs. "It's summer though." He says. "And it's getting dark. Inside." Jin insists. I feel an urge to listen, and I do. I stand up, and Jin leads us inside.

We take a seat, except I challenge Kook and Tae to a video game competition. They accept, and we have a split screen war for over 45 minutes, then they try to call a draw. I deny it, and brutally slaughter them. Yoongi, who was sitting behind me with his arms around my waist and his face in my neck, kept chuckling darkly. "I really like this." He says, and I hummed. 

"Why are you so good?!" Jungkook yells, making me chuckle. "I have three brothers who thought it was a necessity." I say, and he scoffs. "It's all good, I was going easy on you." Tae hums, making me giggle because he was gamer raging the entire time. 

We eat, and Yoongi shares more unfinished music with me. When 9 rolls around, Namjoon's still hiding. I watch Yoongi as he yawns like an actual kitten. I could get used to going to sleep early with Yoongi, and having an abundance of naps. I stand, making him stand with me. "I think we're going to bed. Goodnight, Tae. Kookie. Seokjin, Hoseokie, Jiminie." I hum, and pull Yoongi down the hall and to his room. 

He yawns again. "Thank you." He mumbles as he drops my hand. He turns to his dresser and I come up behind him and wrap my arms around him. He pulls two pairs of pajamas out, and turns around and hands me one pair of clothes. He meets my eyes before he dissapears behind the bookshelf that divides the room. I pull off Jimin's tank top and replace it with the large (on me, at least) black shirt. I slide off Jimin's skinny jeans too, and pull on the flannel black pajama pants.

"I'm done." I say, and he appears from behind the bookshelf wearing a matching pair of pajamas. He looks very soft in the outfit, but also kind of like a dementor and therefore bad ass. He grabs my hand softly and pulls me into his bed after he flicks off the light. He wraps the covers around us and pulls me pretty close.

"Thank you for today, sticking around." He says, his voice lower than regular speech but louder than a whisper. "I'm here for the long haul, Yoongi." I say softly, and I bring my hand up to brush the hair out of his face. 

Then I feel the connection. The change. I feel so whole, like all the pieces of my puzzle are coming together. I feel like I have the key to their souls, maybe that's why they call it The Soul Bond.

WORD COUNT: 1313

Don't hate me~

We hit 100 reads today! Thank you ^-^

Kisses x