SOUL } 38

The next four to five days, I didn't speak to anybody but the boys. I didn't know how I would make it through a month and a half. I had been sitting on my bed and showering and that's about it. I would eat a few bites here and there, but now I was ready to get out and do something.

I decided to go to my mountain, and learn to fly. Yes, I know, oh holy shit why would I do that? I knew that with my electricity I could fly. Or at least glide. I brought Hae to fly with me. I would tie her to me in multiple places. With belts. Sounds safe? Definitely not, but I'd be the one to get hurt. I'm bigger, I have more control, and she'll be on my back. 

We decided to go higher than my cliff, all the way to the top. Only a little higher but in a more open area. We set up by tying our ankles, thighs, waist, arms and wrists together. It was quite hard to, but we figured it out. We left our bags at the top of the mountain. I turned my head slightly. "I want you to keep your head down when we're heading down, alright?" I ask, and she grins. "Now, Ara!" She says, and I hum. 

I shoot the electricity from my hands, throwing us in the air. We start to fall, but I catch myself. It's taking a lot of concentration to keep us just in one place. "Go, Ara!" She giggles, and I jolt out more. We shoot up, her shrieks filling my head. I throw my hands (our hands) out and shoot electricity out, sending us spinning. I use my electricity to send us forward, and soon we're over the smog layer, in the beautiful sky and soaring over my mountain. "You ready?!" I ask, giggling. "YES!" She squeals, and I drop power, flipping a few times before regaining my power over the wind and propelling us back down to the mountain.

The landing was the tricky part, trust me. I had to slowly strip away the electricity, like I was actually a machine that was landing. When we reached the ground, I cut off the electricity completely and I fell to my knees, sending her toppling down on me. 

We rolled around, giggling and laughing. We untied ourselves and I stood. "Can we do it without the belts?" She asks, and I hesitate. "Okay, hold on tight." I say. I bend my knees slightly and she climbs on my back. I take lift again, this time powering myself and faltering the currents to keep me at a slower pace as we glided horizontally. She lifted her hands up, and immediately spun off into the wind, spiraling out of control. I cut off my electricity, pulling my hands to my sides as I zoomed after my sister. 

I caught her, when we were already below the smog line, close to the mountain. I pulled her into my arms before we hit the treeline, curling her into my arms before we fell onto the hard rock. We fell face first, although I had wrapped my legs around her so I was sure she'd be fine. Pain shot through my head, and that's all I could feel. She jumped up immediately, "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?" She yelled, already crying. I stuck out my hand, and she pulled me to my feet. I stumbled a little, before she grabbed my arm to steady me. 

"You're bleeding a lot!" She yelled. "I'm calling an ambulance!" She yelled, then looked around. "Our phones, shit!" She yelled. I tried to say something, but it came out in mumbles. I raised my hand to my head, wiping sweat away and it came back red. Really red. I tried to step forward, but I stumbled back and fell in the rock. I stayed in between the rocks as Hae started screaming. "You stay right here!" She yelled, before disappearing. I pulled myself out of the rock, and stood. I watched as my view focused and unfocused and I decided to stumble through the rocks and trees.

I leaned on trees for support, and soon enough I was wandering towards lights and sirens. I broke through the treeline and I looked up to see all the people. I couldn't hear them, but I saw Hye rush up to me. He pulled me into his arms, and I coughed. He carried me to the ambulance, and got in with me. Dae, Kyu and Dad held Hae back as Hye held me. They put needles and things in me, an oxygen mask securing around my face.

I stayed awake as they quickly cleaned my head. We soon got to the hospital. They took me into a surgery room, and gave me anesthesia that sorta work. Well, it did paralyze me. I felt it as they sewed my head up. When they finished, they moved me to a room. I don't fucking know how long it was, but soon I could hear voices. My siblings' and Dad's. When I could finally move, I sat up. 

I moved quickly, falling out of bed. I immediately grabbed my head. "Fuck! Where's my phone? What are they doing? How long have I been under?" I drowned them with questions, ignoring the pain as I stood. "The boys are on their way, if that's what you mean." Hye says, standing immediately. "What time is it?" I hiss. "Where's my phone?" I ask. "It's uh, about 9 PM." Kyu says, standing. "Aw shit." I hiss. It was around 9 AM when we fell. "When are they getting here?" I ask, and Dae sighs. "Two hours. You were under constant anesthesia for like, 10 hours." He says. My eyebrows furrow.

"How long were we out there?" I ask, and Hae starts crying. "You were lost in the mountain for almost two hours." Kyu says. I hiss, then my head shoots with pain. "Where's- Where's Jin? Seokjin? Is he okay?" I hiss, the feeling getting to me. They look at each other with confused looks before I spot my bag. I stumble over to it quickly, ripping the needles and shit out. I pull out a pair of jeans and start pulling them on over my underwear. 

I pull off my shirt quickly, pulling on a sweatshirt. I pull on my converse over my hospital socks, and turn to the mirror in the room. My hair doesn't look too bad, like recently brushed not too bad. Thanks, Hae. "Stop!" My Dad says, and I roll my eyes. I grab the keys quickly, "Kyu, now!" I grab his hand and pulling him through the hospital faster than lightning. Haha, see what I did there. 

"To the car. Drive me!" I shout, and he pulls me to the car as guards and the rest of our family chase us down. He hops in the driver's side, and I hop in the front seat. "Go go go go go!" I yell as I throw him the keys. He pulls out quickly, and gets on the road without running our siblings over. "We need to go to the nearest airport, Kyu, now!" I hiss, and he hits the accelerator.

The ride is half an hour, and when he parks I instantly jump out and run inside the building. I keep running until I reach the Exit section for the airplanes that just landed. I stand and tap my foot until I need to go. I run down the hallway, and then I see Jin. He doesn't see me, but I see him. I run forward quickly, but am stopped by his guards and slammed to the floor. I hit my head as Jin starts yelling. 

I stand, pulling Jin into a hug as my gaze focuses in and out. He hugs me, crying. "How are you here? Why are you here?" He asks through tears. I pull back. "I needed- Seokjinnie needed-" I mumble as I get dizzy. "How are you here?" I hiss, and he sniffles as I step back. "I- I told them we needed to come! They- they didn't listen!" He cries, and I pull him into another hug as the clicks of cameras go off. 

"We need to get to the hospital!" Jin says, and I feel a jolt of energy shoot through me as time slowed down. I saw the gun, and watched the man pull the trigger. I moved so quickly, I almost missed it. We all heard the loud bang at the same time, and my sweatshirt started staining. 

WORD COUNT: 1446

lmao so 
yeah she got shot.
ok cool.
join league of legends.
not spon.

Kisses x