SOUL } 32

We spent the day talking (texting when our words were too risky for Dad to hear) and when 5 neared, I took a shower and got dressed. I folded the clothes the boys lent me, put the socks and hat there as well. I left on the earrings Jin lent me. I put on a leather jacket, and put on some black skinny jeans that fit me and my white Nike's. I would've put on my red converse but my white ones seem to go better. 

Then, I left my hair down before we piled into our mini-van. My siblings were all basically wearing what I was, except Hae had her hair up and put makeup on. 

We all wore masks out, and we went into our favorite restaurant. We sat down and ordered, before someone gasped. "Oh my god, that's Choi Ara. The slut who's fucking V and Suga of BTS." The girl hissed, pointing straight at me. Her friend gasped and started taking pictures of me. I sighed, and turned back to Dae. 

"So anyways, I think you should continue your-" I'm cut off. "She's such a fucking bitch." The girl squeaks. I roll my eyes. Our food is delivered to us, but I've already drunken too much water and I decide to go to the bathroom. I go piss first, before I wash my hands and I'm about to leave before the two girls walk in. One girl was filming, and the other was fuming. "I can't believe you're such a slut!" She said, and I backed up firmly. "Excuse me." I said, and she rolled her eyes. "You're fucking Taehyung and Yoongi like rabbits, and they happen to be my bias and bias-wrecker." She says matter-of-factly. 

"Excuse me." I say again, and she shoves me against the stall. I smile softly. "Please excuse me back to my meal with my family." I say. She scoffs. "You think your so much better than me, don't you? Because you've been fucked like the dirty little slut you are by Taehyung and Yoongi both? What, have you used Jungkook too?" She hissed, and I hum softly. "I'd like to go back to my meal, please." I say softly. 

"You little slutty bitch!" She squealed, before punching at me straight on. I dodged out of the way, and she hit the stall wall behind me. She yelped in pain, and pulled her hand back, dripping in blood. "YOU BITCH!" She yelled, and hit me again. With her bloody hand. Ew. I let her hit me in the face, before I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm to her back. "OW!" She yelped, and I hummed. "Let me clean that up." I said, and I pushed her on the floor gently. I grabbed some paper towels, and ran it under some water before I went over and leaned down. She flinched, but I took her hand and cleaned the blood off. 

Then I pulled my mini-first aid kit out of my bag. I pulled the disinfectant wipes out and started cleaning her wound as the two girls just watched. Then I bandaged her bloody knuckles. "You might've sprained your wrist, get it checked." I hum, before standing and putting my first aid kit back in my bag. 

I walked out of the door, and back to my seat. The girls came out five minutes later and promptly left. "What happened to her?" Hye asked, then looked at me. "Holy shit, Ara, your lip!" He hissed. I rolled my eyes. My lip was busted, I knew that already. "She hit me." I hum, and he nods. Hae checks her phone. "A video's blowing up on Twitter. It's Ara." She says, and everyone cranes over to see the video of the girl hitting me, and then me cleaning her wounds.

Then my phone dings, and I hum. "It's probably one of the boys." I say, and my Dad hums. "Text him back." He says, and I nod.

Yoongles💎: What happened link attached

JagiGirl🌻🍀: Did you even watch the video

Yoongles💎:What happened Ara

JagiGirl🌻🍀: I'm fine, and eating. I'll call you all later. 

Yoongles💎: Fine

I put down my phone, and hummed as the video blew up. We ate, and left quickly.

"Well, you handled that well." My Dad says. I nod. "Thanks, Dad." I say. He chuckled. 

We went home, and when we did, I went up to my room to call the boys. I called Yoongi's number, and he picked up instantly. 

"Hey, Jagi girl." He says, and I sigh at his voice. "Hi Yoongi, sorry for worrying you." I say, and he sighs. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" He asks. "Not really, I have a bit of a busted lip but that's all." I say. He sighs. "You really handled the camera well, Jagi girl." He says, and I chuckle. "She did it to herself. That's what wasn't in the video, she hit the wall behind me and busted her knuckles." I say, and he laughs. "That's so stupid. You dressed it?" He asks, and I shrug. "I don't keep a first-aid kit on me for nothing." I say.

"Well, you need to send a picture of your face. We're coming to get you tomorrow, right?" He asks, and I chuckle. "Yeah, if you want to. And sure, I'll send you a pic so you know I'm fine." I say, and he lets out a breath. "There was just so much blood, Ara." He sighs, and I roll my eyes. "You're so melodramatic. I'll send a pic now, okay?" I hum, and he clicks his tongue. "Okay, bye Jagi girl." He says, and hangs up. I click a quick selfie, and send it to him.

Then I hum, and text Hae.

UNIEEEE 🖕🤣🤛:Haeee come hereeee

SISTERRR 🖕🤣🤜WHYY

UNIEEEE 🖕🤣🤛: Fine, don't come

SISTERRR 🖕🤣🤜: I'm omw

She opens the door, and shuts it behind her. "What's up?" She asks. I chuckle, as I hold the camera up. "Say cheese for Yoongi." I hum, and she smiles and holds up a heart. I send it to him and she sits down. "What's up?" She asks again. "I need your help picking out some clothes to take. The boys are coming to get me again tomorrow." I hum. She sighs. 

"They're stealing you away." She says. I sigh.

"They're my soulmates, Hae." I say, sitting back. "Fine, well do you care about showing skin around them? T shirts? Tank tops?" She asks, and I shrug. "They're my soulmates." I say again, and she nods. "Okay, well, what about dresses? Shorts?" She asks. I roll my eyes. "I don't own anything like that." I say, and she wiggles her eyebrows. "You can borrow some of mine?" She asks. I sigh. 

"No thanks." I say, making her sigh. "Fine." She says. She makes me seven outfits plus pajamas. They were all quite cute, mostly solid colors and jeans and leggings. She even picked out a crop top from her clothes. She makes sure there's a jumper, hoodie, sweatshirt, leather or jean jacket with every outfit. She makes me take my Nike's and Converse as well. "Thanks, HaeHae." I hum, and she nods.

WORD COUNT: 1201

Yeah I kinda am bad don't hate

Kisses x