SOUL } 33

When I woke up, my phone was blown up by the boys. Good morning texts. Cute. I text them all good-morning, and Jin texts back instantly. 

Seokjinnie🌹💋: When can I come get you???

Baby💋🌷: If you come get me before 12 my family will remember it

Seokjinnie🌹💋: Fine

Baby💋🌷: I miss youuu

Seokjinnie🌹💋: I miss you too baby- we've got an interview rn- wish me luck

Baby💋🌷: Yes sirr

I put down my phone before swinging my feet over the bed. It was 10, so I took a shower and changed my clothes. I wore a white shirt, jeans and my red converse, per Hae's constant badgering to. I washed the boys' clothes and folded them neatly. Then I made breakfast for myself, and it was already 12:30. 

Seokjinnie🌹💋: The interview was amazing, we kept getting shown the video of you cleaning that girl up. ARMY's are really warming up to you. When can I come get you, baby? We're going batshit crazy without you.

Baby💋🌷: I'm oh-so glad your fans finally do not want to attack me for no reason. You can come get me whenever. I miss you too. 

I grabbed my overnight bag, which I had put toiletries and Hoseok and I's onesies in, and headed downstairs. "DAE! HAE! I'M LEAVING SOON!" I shout. "BE SAFE DON'T FUCK!" Dae yells. I roll my eyes. Hae runs down the stairs, jumping into my arms. "I'll miss you." She says, and I nod. "Who's coming to get you?" She asks. I hum softly. "Jin and a few others. They'll probably rock-paper-scissors for it." I say, making her chuckle. 

"So cute. You're very lucky to have them. They're very handsome and cute and friendly and funny." She says, and I nod. "They are." I hum. "So have you kissed any of them yet?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows. "Maybe." I say, and she squeals. "Which of them?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "None of your business." I say, and she scoffs. "I thought I was your best friend." She says, and I snicker. "It's really none of your business, sis." I say, and she sighs. "Fine. When are they getting here-" She's cut off by the knock at the door. I grin.

I open the door, and jump into Jin's arms. He's startled, but wraps his arms around me tightly. "I missed you, baby." He hums. He sets me back on the floor. "Oh, hi Hae-ah." Jin hums, and I turn to the next boy. It's Jungkookie, and I pull him into me. "Jungkookie!" I giggle, and he wraps his arms around me. I turn to the next guy. Namjoon. He's just staring at me. 

He's looking me up and down, checking me out. Not so subtly either. "I made her wear it, sorry not sorry." Hae says, and Namjoon just lets out a breath. "I- I- uh." He stutters, and I cock my head to the side. "Oh, I see." Jin hums looking me over. "Sneaky." Jungkook hums. "What?" I ask, and Hae giggles. "It's just his dream outfit on a girl. His fantasy, if you will." Jin says, and I smile. "Ah." I don't like being men's fantasies usually but I think I already am Namjoon's so I'll allow it.

I shoot Hae a look before Namjoon shuts his eyes. "I- I- U-uh ca-can we leave?" Namjoon stammers, and Jungkook and Jin giggle. "Okay, well, we'll see you later Hae." Jin says, and I say bye to my sister before we go to the car. I get in the front and realize Hoseok's in the back. "Hae?" He asks, making me giggle. "Yeah. I missed you." I hum, and he chuckles. "I missed you too, Ara." He hums.

The rest of the boys pile in, Namjoon and Jungkook squishing in the back with Hoseok. Namjoon's eyes are still closed. "How are you feeling, Namjoonie?" Jungkook asks, giggling. Namjoon sticks up his hand, palm forward, and then lets it rest on his knee. 

We get to the house quickly, and I get out to hug Hoseok. Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi bum-rush me and I almost die of suffocation. 

"I missed you guys." I hum, and they eye me. "Namjoon's still in the car." Yoongi points out, snickering. He's still in there, with his eyes shut. I giggle. "I- I'm gonna go get him." I say, and Jimin giggles. I wander over to the car as the boys trickle back inside. I knock on the window and he opens his eyes. His eyes are glazed shining, and it makes me soft. "You okay, Namjoon?" I hum. He chuckles as I open the door. 

"Nope." He says, eyeing me. "Hmm." I hum, and he shuts his eyes again. Then he sticks his hand out. I grab it, helping him out of the car. "Jesus take the wheel." He says in English, making me giggle. I pull him into the house, and I take a seat on Tae's lap, and he's sitting on the couch. "So ARMY's are warming up to me?" I hum, and Tae nods. "About that, let me see your face, angel." He hums, turning me around so I'm straddling him. 

He analyzes my face. "Busted lip. You okay?" He hums, and I snicker. "I'm fine." I say, and he hums. "Good." I say, and he sighs. "You really surprised the ARMY. By taking care of her knuckles." He says, and I hum. "It was my first instinct." I say as he lets me turn to see the other boys. "I told my Dad about you guys. I also told my brothers and sister about the prophecy, but they didn't seem very interested." I hum. 

"Cool. We really missed you." Jimin hums, and I stand, scooping him up and pulling him to the couch so he's in my lap. He giggles as he faces me, and I hum. I brush his hair back with my fingers, and he closes his eyes gently. 

"I missed you too, baby." I say, making him nod. He leans in and hugs me, chin on my shoulder and arms around my back. I wrap my arms around his back and I have him snuggle closer. "I missed you all so much." I say. "You'll have to watch that interview we just filmed today. I'm sure everyone on set could tell we're Bonded to you by the way we reacted to the video." Yoongi snickers.

"That's cute." 

WORD COUNT: 1074

...double update :)

Kisses x