SOUL } 18

When I woke up, Jimin was in between my legs and cuddled into my neck, holding my hand. Yoongi was also cuddled into my neck, but on my side. I hand my head on Namjoon's chest, and my arm was resting across his stomach. I noticed that both my gloves had been knocked off, and I was holding both of their hands with my bare ones. 

"You awake?" Namjoon asks softly, kind of startling me. I hum softly. I move off of him so he can stand, and stretch his legs. Hoseok rolls closer, and he kind of pulls me into him closer, his eyes open. Namjoon huffs, before going to the bathroom. "You guys took my gloves off." I murmur. He hums. "You didn't shock us." He says, making me shrug. "I could've." I say. "But ya didn't." He argues. "Fine." I say, chuckling. 

"I think Namjoon called the schedule off for the week." He says, and I yawn. "Thank god." I say, and he nods. "Your brothers are cool." He says. I hum. "You haven't even met Kyu-Kyu." I say softly. He chuckles. "Why don't you call them Oppa or anything?" He asks softly. I yawn. "I used to when I was like, 10 and under. It used to be Dae Oppa and Hye Oppa. The name's kinda been ruined since then." I say, and he nods as he sees my shift in mood. 

"Who do you want to Bond with today?" He asks, making me chuckle. "I don't know, make them rock paper scissors or something." I chuckle. He snickers. "Also, that was really funny yesterday when you flirted with that girl." He hums. Namjoon walks in then, shirtless. The hickies seem to be pretty faded, making me smile. "No it wasn't. It wasn't funny." He says as he sits down at my feet. 

"She seems nice." I hum, making Hoseok snicker. "We're going to get to meet your sister today, yay!" Namjoon says, changing the subject. "I want you guys to meet Kyu too." I say. "Mm. Text Dae and Hye to bring him too." He says. I nod. "I'm glad you guys seem to like my brothers. Keep in mind my little sister is a little flirty." I hum as I release Jimin's hand to play with his hair. 

"Well I don't know how I had eyes for anybody else before. You're just the perfect pick any day." Namjoon says softly. I curl closer into Hoseok. "G'morning." Jiminie mumbles, making me melt. "Morning, Jiminie." I say softly, holding the boy a little closer. 

I pull the covers over him a little better. "I could stay like this forever." Hoseok hums. "Well I can't. So let's make breakfast for Jin, Tae, Kookie and Yoongi." Namjoon says, and I smile. "I want to make breakfast with you." I hum. "Then let's go make breakfast." Jimin hums. We all get up, and I cover Yoongi with a blanket before replacing the gloves onto my hands. I make sure to lean down and kiss him on the forehead before following the boys.

We have fun making our savory dishes, and we also make some tea. We set out the plates, before going and waking the boys. 

I lay back down with Yoongi. He pulls me close, into his chest. "Morning, baby." He hums. I don't quite remember when he started calling me baby, but I know he did. "Morning, Yoongi. We made you breakfast." I say softly. "You and who else?" He asks. "Hoseok and Jimin mostly, we made Namjoon sit and not touch anything for most of it." I explain, and he chuckles. "Good idea." He says, making me chuckle. "Let's go." I say, and he nods. I pull him over to the table, and when we have everyone gathered, we start eating.

They find it surprisingly good, and when we finish Yoongi hugs me. "Thank you for breakfast, baby." He says. Then Jimin decides to go pick out an outfit for me. 

He pulls me by my hand, and then rummages through his drawers. He pulls out a pair of skinny jeans and decides to grab a jumper. He tells me to come back for accessories and so he can brush my hair when I finish my shower. 

I take a shower, and do as he says. I make sure to wear the rubber gloves when I shower, which is weird. When I get out of the bathroom, I go straight to Jimin and Hoseok's room. Jimin brushes my hair and braids it. "TAE!" Jimin yells, and a few moments later, Tae peeks his head around the door. Tae walks in. 

"What accessories do you think would go with this outfit?" He asks. Tae grins. "Gucci belt. I'll be right back." He says. He comes back with a Gucci belt. They make sure the baby blue jumper doesn't clash with the belt before Jimin secures the belt around my waist. "You have a very petite waist." Taehyung notes. Hoseok appears soon after Tae says that and helps me pull on some baby blue socks to match the jumper.

When they're done making me over for the day, or whatever, Yoongi puts a black beanie on my head. 

"Yay, you're like a doll!" Jimin claps, and I giggle at his cuteness. "A doll that doesn't need makeup." He adds, and I grin. "Thank you, Jiminie, you don't need makeup either. None of you really do." I say. 

We then went out in the backyard and I tested whether or not I could juggle electricity. Turns out I cannot. "So, who are you gonna Bond with next?" Tae asks softly as I debate whether or not I should jump in the pool to see what happens. "You guys have to decide that unanimously." I say, and he turns to Jin and Jungkook, who were on chairs next to him.

"You can Bond with Tae next." Jin hums, and Jungkook nods. Taehyung claps excitedly. 

That's right as Namjoon pops his head out the door. "Your siblings are here!" He calls out.

WORD COUNT: 1011

*huge inhale*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY PRETTY BOY
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY JIMINIEPOO
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY SQUISHY MOOCCHHHIIII
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JIMINIEEEEEEE

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYMY PRETTY BOYHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYMY JIMINIEPOOHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYMY SQUISHY MOOCCHHHIIIIHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYJIMINIEEEEEEE

MY BABIEE AHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THE PRINCE OF POP

BEYONCE'S SON

THE GRANDSON OF THE GREAT KING OF POP

AND THE SON OF THE QUEEN OF POP

THE PRINCE OF POP JIMIN

Kisses x