SOUL } 24

The rest of the day was very nice, and I spent a lot of time with Jin. I felt my more protective and sweet side come out when I was around him, giving me insight on what kind of person he was despite his faux shamelessness and bluntness. I whipped out the psychology Dae was constantly teaching me and I read him based on questions and overall analyzing. I realize that Jin and Hoseok were the hardest to get into, but I think Hoseok was more iffy about sharing me with the boys and Jin is more afraid of who he himself is. I think Hoseok understood since he was a baby that he could always be honest and true with a soulmate.

Jin and I made lunch as well as dinner together, both times the boys joking that the cooking god and goddess were in the same room together. When 11 rolled around, Jin was finally tired. Yoongi was already asleep in his bed, and it made me long to push the two beds together and cuddle with them both.

I didn't change out of the pajamas I wore that smelled so much like Tae and Jimin I almost never wanted to take them off. Our legs were entangled, and our hands were intertwined. We were facing each other, although I was already falling asleep. I wanted to say something before we fell asleep about being himself with me, Kim Seokjin not Jin of BTS. 

"You know, Seokjinnie, you don't have to be strong and handsome and confident all the time." I mumbled, making him chuckle. "I am strong and confident and handsome all the time anyways, baby." He says as his eyes droop. "I sense something deeper. I have a hunch that you'll need to open up as yourself to me before we Finalize, Jinnie. And my hunches aren't usually wrong." I hum, before my eyes shut.

X

When I woke up, it was to pain. I was paralyzed like I usually was, and I just waited for it to be over. Waited and waited and waited. I was beginning to think that Jin abandoned me and then- and then I couldn't think. The pain got 100x worse, and I wondered how long I'd been alone. It felt like years, but even in my slow thoughts I worked out that would be impossible. Maybe a few days at most. It felt like years.

 It was a mix of the loudest sound I had ever heard so it felt like my eardrums were bursting every .034 seconds, and it felt like I was getting shot over and over, an ax cutting my head open. It hurt so much, the worst pain I'd ever felt physically. 

When it finally stopped, my cheeks were wet. I'd been crying, and my hands were pressed to my head. I was already in Jin's lap, and my first instinct was to comfort him. I felt a hand slip into mine, the warm and comforting hand pulling me backed to reality. I dropped my other hand, opening my eyes. My ears were still sensitive but I heard Jin mumbling apologies and sobbing. It broke my heart, and I wrapped my arms around him. "Don't cry, don't cry, baby." I mumbled into his hair as he sobbed into my chest and neck. 

I held him as he sobbed, his arms around my waist. I saw Jiminie and Yoongi, Jimin's bottom lip quivering and Yoongi looking awfully pained for Yoongi. Yoongi leans forward and wipes my cheek, wiping the tears away. "You okay?" He mouths, and I nod slightly. Tears pour over Jimin's eyes, and I pull him into a hug too so I'm holding them both. I slide halfway off of Jin to lean on the bed and hold them both. 

"What's happening in her- Oh." Tae says, walking in the room. "Are they okay? What happened?" He asks, rushing over to check the boys. "Jiminie? Hyung?" He asks, bewildered at his two hyungs crying. "What happened, Yoongi?" He asks, turning to him. "Well, from what I heard, Jin sleepwalked over to Jimin last night right after Jin fell asleep. Jimin thought it was Hoseok or Jungkook, and they slept until Jimin woke up and realized." He explains, and Tae turns to us. 

"She was alone all night?" He asks, his voice breaking. By then, Jin and Jimin have calmed down and I'm just petting their hair and cooing at them. "Jimin, come on." Taehyung coos, pulling Jimin off of me. Jimin clings to Tae like a spider monkey and Tae sits down. As I readjust myself on Jin, Taehyung pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my lower back. 

When Jin quiets down, he sniffles. "I'm so sorry, baby." He whispers into my neck. "Don't apologize to me one more time." I warn and he nods and pulls back. The entire front of the sweater is wet, and his face is wet. "You okay, angel?" Tae asks softly, and I turn to him. I nod. "I'm great. Can you put Jimin back to sleep?" I ask, and he nods. He stands, and whisks Jimin away just for Yoongi to take his place. 

He places his hand on my thigh as Jin falls asleep. "It's 6 AM, Yoongi, go back to sleep." I hum softly, and he rolls his eyes. "What was that? Hours of the worst physical pain while you were paralyzed? Uh-uh." He says as I lay Jin down and move so that my leg is brushed up against his and I'm facing Yoongi.

"I can't believe the first thing you did was pull him into a hug and rock him to sleep." He says, and I shrug. He stands, and walks over to his dresser. Then he pulls out a fucking zip tie. He walks over, and fastens it tightly around me and Jin's wrists. "There. Now we can cuddle and talk about it, if you want." He hums, pulling me down next to Jin. "Let's just go to sleep." I hum, and he nods as he pulls me closer to him.

WORD COUNT: 1022

Okay first thank you so much for 600 reads :')

And second... stream TXT's Run Away or BTS's DNA 

Dedicated to my little brother and sister <3

Kisses x