SOUL } 49

The boys all gravitated towards our room, Jimin first. He barged in, looking quite stressed. "I- I'm sorry about yesterday, Noona... I was drunk." He says, stumbling over his words, tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug, gently. "It's okay, baby." I hum. I sat him on the bed, and Namjoon, Jin and I filled him in. He stopped blubbering, and I pecked him on the forehead softly. 

Tae showed up next, then Hoseok, and then Kookie. Tae came to check on me, and make sure Jimin was okay. Hoseok came to apologize about his drunk behavior, and Kookie came because 'I missed you bunches, Noona'. And usually, I wouldn't be worried that Yoongi was last, but today was his 'acting out' day, according to previous pattern. "I'm gonna go check on Yoongi." I say, and before Namjoon could protest, I was off. I went to the room he shared with Tae last night, and knocked. A few moments later, he opened the door.

I was speechless. He was standing there, in a pink kitty onesie, with his cheeks puffed out. His eyes were wide, and his cheeks were pink. Grayish hair almost matching Namjoon's color tuffed out of the onesie hood. I. Almost. Died. He pulled me in, and shut the door behind us. "Shh, the monsters can get you." He mumbled, and then he crouched down, pulling me down too. "See there?" Yoongi asks, pointing to a dark shadow that looked faintly humanoid. I nod. "I scare it, but I don't know if you will. You're too small and soft." He says, baring his teeth and growling at the shadow as he crouches on the balls of his feet and his left palm. His right hand was securing my left, tightly but gently. 

"I'm too soft and small?" I ask softly as he lowers himself onto his knees. "Yes. Now stay put while I make it go away." He mumbles, and I lower myself into a sitting position. He crawls forward on his hands and knees, growling and snarling cutely all the way to the curtains, where he shuts it completely, plunging the room into darkness and dispersing the shadows. He grins, and crawls back over to me, sitting next to me. I smile softly. 

"Are you hungry, Yoongi?" I ask, and he looks at me softly.  He nods, and my heart melts. "Okay, Yoongi, baby." I mumble. He smiles softly. "Do you want any breakfast in specific?" I ask, and he nods softly. "Ice cream?" He asks, and I smile softly as I text Namjoon. 

✨✨Babygirl✨✨: uh help?

👑Joonie👑: omw bbygirl

And he was. He knocked softly, and Yoongi stood. "Monster?" He asked, and I grin. "Rap Monster." I say, and he opens the door, shutting it behind Namjoon. "Are you alright, Yoongi?" He asks, and Yoongi nods. "I'm hungry. I was just protecting our soulmate from the shadow monster." He says, and Namjoon chuckles. "Okay. Let's get dressed so we can go get breakfast." He says, and Yoongi nods. "Ice cream?" He asks, and I nod as I stand. "Yes." I say, and he wanders over and strips from the onesie. He redresses in light-wash overalls and a blue and white striped shirt. I didn't even know he owned clothes like that. 

He walks over to me, a light blush on his face, and holds out a brush. "Can you help me brush my hair, Jagi girl?" He asks, and I take it from him softly. I brush his hair gently, and when I'm finished, he takes the brush and smiles at me with his little gummy smile. "Thank you!" He giggles, taking it back. Namjoon glances at me. "This is bad. What's happening to us?" He asks softly. I shake my head. "I don't know, but you're next." I say, turning to him. He sighs. "I can't be around you tomorrow." He says, and I roll my eyes. "They haven't been too bad, Namjoon, you'll be fine." I say, and he shakes his head.

"What're you talking about?" Yoongi asks, approaching us happily. Namjoon and I pull him to the other room, and post-mates ice cream. Yes, we know, lazy. 

We have Jungkook, Tae and Jimin play with Yoongi, and Namjoon complains about having to bring Yoongi to meetings. 

"I can stay with him. Say he's sick or something." I say, and they nod. "Really? Aw, thanks, Ara!" And so they left. And now I was babysitting my adorable soulmate. 

"Can we go swimming, Jagi? I want to play in the water." He admits as he fiddles with my fingers. I smile at him. "Anything for you, Jagi boy." I say, pulling his knuckles up to my lips to kiss. He smiles, bouncing up. "Yay! Do you have a swimsuit?" He asks, and I nod. I brought one for California and Florida, although I could definitely swim in New York. "I'm gonna go get mine." He says, approaching the door excitedly. "Text me if anything goes wrong, okay, Jag?" I ask, and he nods before he shuts the door behind him. 

I leave the room, my copy of the key in hand, and move to room 103, where my stuff is. I grab my black and white one piece bathing suit (yes, it had short sleeves, no idgaf), and my black swim trunks quickly. I slip one of Hoseok's sweaters over my head, and I make my way out to see Yoongi grinning at me in a shirt and swim trunks. I smile softly as he grabs my hand and pulls me down to the pool. He pulls off his shirt, and looks at me softly. "Get in or I'll push you." He says, and I giggle. "A bit blunt, maybe." I say, pulling off Hoseok's shirt and folding it neatly. 

I set the shirt down, and he smiles. "There. Jump?" He asks, putting his hand out. I smiled softly, placing my hand in his. We jumped into the pool together.

We played in the pool together for hours, splashing and playing games. That is, of course, until a few rich girls giggled there way to the pool. All three were around the same age as me, 18 or 19 or 20. They were all wearing bikinis, one was pink, one was green, and one was blue. The girls were all blond, sisters, probably. They immediately started hitting on Yoongi. "Oh, aren't you that boy from that Korean band?" One of the girls giggled as she sat to sun tan. The other two joined her. I couldn't help but be reminded of my cousins, predators that only think about themselves.

They flirted and hit on him until he was uncomfortable, and that's when I stepped in. "Alright, that's enough, c'mon Yoongi." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the pool. "Oh, look at his ass!" One of the girls giggled, and that's when I turned around. "You will stop talking about Yoongi right this instance." I command, and the girls go quiet. "I thought little ching-chong didn't understand us." One of the girls snickered, and I shot a glare. "Well I can." I say, and I pull Yoongi's shirt over his head as he watches with a confused look. 

"Well what's it to you, you're just a groupie. A slut." One of them spit, standing up. I smiled softly as I pulled Hoseok's shirt over my head. "Let's go." I mumbled to Yoongi in Korean, and he nodded. That's when I heard footsteps behind us and turned just to grab pink bikini blond's hand as it reaches out to smack Yoongi's ass. I let the fatal dose of electricity shoot into her from my hand, willing to take the risk, and she screams and falls backwards, toppling into a pool. She breaks through the top of the water. Still alive. Darn.

I grab Yoongi's hand, and pull him into the building. 

WORD COUNT: 1322

Ok wow my bf is ballsy asf

AlsO

Jiminie's pony tail uwu

Kisses x