SOUL } 53

After he left, Taehyung brought up concerns about Yoongi. "He hasn't texted us back, answered any calls or shown up at the door. We're worried, angel." He says, and I lean up, kissing him on the forehead. "I'll go check on him, TaeTae, don't worry." I say, turning now to Namjoon. "D'you wanna come with me to check on Yoongi?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "I'm good with the rest of the guys." He says, smiling. I nod, and walk out of the room, Jimin letting our arms stretch until our hands are pulled apart. I giggle as he shuts the door, whining silently and closing the door like he'll die without me. 

I pull out my phone, and text him. 

JagiGirl🌻🍀: Yoonie?

Yoongles💎: Yes Jagi?

JagiGirl🌻🍀: Can you let me in, Jagi?

Yoongles💎:...You're here?

JagiGirl🌻🍀: Yuh
Seen

The door opens and I see Yoongi, and my breath catches for a second. He's wearing a leather jacket, a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black combat boots, and chains dangling from his jeans. His grayish hair was tousled in a way that made him look as if he had literally just taken someone in the shower, and his tongue swiped his bottom lip as he opened the door. 

"Hi, Yoonie." I say, and he smiles, looking me over. "Pink? Is that Jin's shirt?" He asks, and I nod. "Yeah, he let me use it last night for pajamas and I wore it when I went looking for Joon this morning." I say, smiling at him. "Cute." He says, opening the door wider and nodding his head to the inside. I walk in, and he shuts it behind us. "Why are you checking on me? I know we have a full schedule and I'll be over at 10." He says, and I smile gently. "I missed you, Jagi, and the boys were worried because you weren't texting them back." I hum as he sits down next to me.

"I have to tell you something, Jagi boy." I say, and he smiles softly. "Mm?" 

"So Hobi and Jiminie were acting out the day before yesterday and the day before that. I told Namjoonie and Jinnie, and they said that we should watch you yesterday, and you acted out too. Now Namjoonie's acting out." I say, letting him draw his own conclusions. "So yesterday, I was like, sick? Or something?" He asks, and I shrug. "Or something." I say, and he rubs his neck. "Shit. I'm sorry you had to take care of me or whatever. I was such a little bitch." He mumbles, and I click my teeth. "Uh-uh, you were adorable. And I would chill with you any day, okay?" I ask, and he turns to me. "Alright, Jagi girl. I believe you." He say, and I smile, moving a lock of hair out of his face.

"Anyways, you look really good, Yoongi." I say, and he chuckles. "You do too. Pink suits you, Ara." He says, winking, and making me giggle. "And leather suits you, Yoonie." I say, and he snickers. "Okay, well, we should go meet the guys. What's wrong with Namjoon?" He asks, standing and turning to me. I look up at him, and he offers his hand. I take it, and he pulls me up, backing up a few feet. I smile. "He's just a little... emotional. Insecure, maybe." I say, and he nods, eyebrows furrowing. 

"Okay, noted." He says, squeezing my hands. "Alright, let's go before they start to worry about you too." He says, and we walk to Namjoon's/Jin's room. I knock, wiggling my eyebrows playfully at Yoongi before Jin opens the door. "The rest of the guys are getting ready." He says, pulling me into a hug. He's wearing a black button up, the first three buttons undone, showing his neck and collar bone. He's also wearing tight black ripped jeans, the shirt tucked in only to show off his shiny silver belt buckle. He's also wearing white combat boots. I narrow my eyes. "You little fuckers are going to kill me today with those outfits, aren't you?" I ask, and that's when I hear a throat being cleared. I look behind him, to see Namjoon turning the corner from the bathroom.