SOUL } 48

Hoseok, Jungkook and Tae all prepared a drink to sip on, and everyone took shots except Tae. He, Jin, Namjoon and I sat back and watched as the boys downed shot after shot and mostly became batshit crazy. Yoongi and Jimin stayed pretty chill, although they both did lighten up a little. I watched as Jimin only had like, two shots, even though he downed them without hesitation. Hoseok's and Yoongi's faces got red, and Yoongi started opening up whilst Hoseok just got batshit crazy with Jungkook. Jin and Namjoon stayed sipping on drinks happily, when I had to piss.

I moved to the bathroom, pissed, washed my hands, and went to open the door. When I started turning the knob, someone pushed in, and I saw Jimin. He was wearing boxers and a hoodie, and he had a dark look in his eyes. He shut the door behind him, and he cocked his head at me. "Oh- Hi Jimin." I said, trying not to stutter as he looked at me darkly. "Ah, you look so pretty, Ara." He says, walking closer. I feel myself backup against the counter. He sticks his lower lip out. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Noona." He says, pouting. I nod. "I know, Jiminie." I say, and he smiles, stepping forward again.

He presses against me now, thigh to thigh and pelvis to pelvis, our v-lines pressing against the other's. His hands jump to my waist and lifts me up to the counter. I squeak softly, putting my hands on his shoulders. "I'm a gentleman, Ara, so I would like to take this time to ask whether or not I can kiss you." He says, smirking. I feel my face heat up a little, and nod. He smiles, and then kisses me. The kiss is very dominating, and heated. I taste the rum from his shots, and he slides me off the counter and slams me against the wall. I moan softly and he smirks against my lips. 

One of his hands trails under my shirt to right beneath my bra, gripping me hard by my rib-cage. His other hand stays weaved in my hair near my scalp. When he pulls back, his eyes are dark and scary-looking. His lips are red and puffy, coated in saliva and panting heavily. His cheeks are red and he smirks. "Ah, I've been wanting to do that all day." He says, and he pulls his hand from my hair and rubs my cheek with his thumb. "Ah, so gorgeous, Noona." He mumbles. Then there's a knock, and then Namjoon's voice. "You okay, baby girl?" He asks, and Jimin pulls back.

I walk over to the door, turning my head to bow to Jimin, before I slip out. I grab Namjoon's forearm, and pull him out of the room. His eyebrows furrow. "What's wrong, Ara?" He asks, and I nod to the nest door, room 105. He pulls out his key car and lets us in. "I think something's going on with you guys. Hoseok was being clingy all day yesterday, and Jimin has been all dark and dominating since last night." I explain, and his eyes widen. "Is that what just happened in the bathroom?" He asked, and I nodded. He wiped the bottom of my lip, sighing. "Okay, well, we'll watch Yoongi tomorrow to see if anything's off." He says.

I nod, hugging him. He pulls back, and kisses me on the cheek. "How adorable." I say, and he chuckles. "Alright, let's get back before the boys break my duffel bag." 

And they were. They were trying to rip his duffel bag for their phones. Namjoon sighed, swatted their hands and made them return to drinking. Jimin kept his eyes mainly on me, dark and dominate, and Namjoon shared the information with Tae and Jin, so the three kept me pretty close to them all night. It was quite cute, them being so protective over me. When the night ended, Namjoon yawned. "D'you wanna come sleep in mine and Jinnie's room tonight?" He asked, and I agreed. 

When we got there, Namjoon pulled off his shirt, as he was already in pajama pants. Jin yawned, already in full pajamas, and hopped on the California King size bed. "Hyung, wash your face." So we all went to go wash our faces and brush our teeth. We finally all layed down, I layed down on Namjoon's chest, his arm around my shoulders. Jin lays his head on my stomach, arm wrapped diagonally from my hips to my thighs. It didn't take much time before I fell asleep.

x

I woke up to a nightmare, a memory, and Jin woke too. "You okay, baby?" He whispers, and I nod. "Just a- a nightmare." I mumbled, and he pulled me close, kissing my lip softly. My heart melted as I layed my head down. I buried my head in his chest, and I listened to his heartbeat until I fell asleep.

x

When we woke up, Namjoon was in the bathroom. We woke up together, when Namjoon dropped something. "Shit!" He yelped in pain, and I jumped up. I rushed over to the bathroom, opening the door. He was wearing only a towel, hair wet, and hand bleeding. There was a glass cup broken on the floor. I moved over to Namjoon, my feet crunching on the glass quickly. I took his hand in my own, pulling him away from the glass on the floor. I rinsed off his arm as he held the towel with his other hand. I pull out a shard of glass, discarding it on the floor. I pull him out of the bathroom as Jin sighs. 

"I'll sweep it up." He says, as I pull Namjoon to the bed. I dig in one of my bags until Namjoon sighs. "I'm sorry, Ara." He says, as I turn with my first-aid kit in hand. I push him on the bed before I pull out a disinfectant wipe, wiping off his deep cut. I take a little ointment packet and squirt the contents onto his cut. I then take out a cotton pad, and put it on his arm before securing it with a new ace bandage. I always re-stock my first-aid kit. He sighs, tugging at his arm, before I lean down and kiss his arm. I pull back, and kiss his forehead.

He blushes softly. "I'm sorry." He says again. "Go put some clothes on, Joon." I hum, running my fingers through his grayish hair. He nods as Jin walks out, holding a broom and filled dustpan. He gathers his clothes, and retreats back into the bathroom. Jin dumps the glass and sighs. "He's always breaking things. Is he okay?" He asks, and I nod. "Just a small cut." I say, and he chuckles softly. "Did you cut yourself?" He asks, and I shake my head. "No." I say, and he nods. 

"Good. I don't specifically know how to work a first-aid kit... maybe you could teach me." He suggests, and I smile softly. I go up on my tippy toes, and peck him on the lips. "Alright, worldwide handsome, I wonder if the rumors true about pretty people not being able to keep information down." I say, and he blushes softly. "Pretty?" He asks, and I nod. "Very pretty." I say, and he smiles. "Well we know that's not true because I'd be willing to bet you're smarter than Namjoon." He says, and I grin. "How charming." I tease. 

WORD COUNT: 1254

So my grandmother passed away this morning.
We were very close. 

Just uh
Letting you know

Also my boyfriend is so petty lol

Kisses x