SOUL } 60

Early that morning, I woke up to my stomach hurting. Bad, bad thing. That literally only happens when someone needs me. I carefully un-weave myself from the boys, and I stood and looked at them. Seokjin was missing. Of-fucking-course. My breath hitched, heart started beating faster, and palms started sweating as I grabbed my phone and stuck a stick of gum in my mouth.

Baby💋🌷: Handsome, where are you?

Seokjinnie🌹💋: Oh. I'm at my hotel room. And don't lie. Please.

I slipped on my converse and socks before I left the room.

Baby💋🌷: What do you mean? 

Seokjinnie🌹💋: "Handsome"

And at that, I was running. When I reached his door, I started knocking. "Seokjin?" I called. Silence. I called him. Four times. Shit. I started kicking the door, right under the handle. It only took me 5 tries before the door opened, lock snapping. I shut the door behind me, and search the room.I dropped my phone on the bed before I open the bathroom door, and he's holding a large glass shard, palms bleeding from the pressure of his hold through the leather gloves he's wearing. There's scattered glass around him from the mirror he broke. He has a brown paper bag on his face with eye-holes cut out, clad in jeans, a turtleneck, gloves, socks and shoes. Not an inch of his skin is showing. Fuck. 

He drops the glass shard, covering his eyes. He sniffles quietly, and I pull him into my arms. Shit. I rip the paper bag off his head, and his face is covered in gray duct-tape, his eyes squeezed shut as tears run from them. Fuck. I start peeling the tape from his face, glad there's no residue sticking to it, gently. He tries covering his face, but I just hold him to my chest, sitting on his lap to hold him. "Jinnie, you're so handsome. So, so, so handsome." I mumble into his ear. I'm pushed back off of him, crunching onto the glass painfully, my left hand erupting in pain from the bullet wound (the rapidly healing one, I might add) and the glass combined. I gasp in pain, swallowing my gum, and Jin meets my eyes. "Stop lying to me!" He demands, pulling his knees up to his chest. 

I brush the glass from my left hand with my right, standing. I hand Jin back his bag, and he pulls it on before I grab his hand and yank him up. I pull him to the bed, before going back and sweeping up the broken mirror. When I finish, I return to Jin. He's crying, scratching at his face under his bag. I wrestle his hands from him and I hold them to my heart. I pull the bag off of his face, and then his gloves, my hand screaming in pain with each move. I pull the turtle neck off next, leaving his whole upper-body bare, and he wraps his arms around himself. I pull him into me, letting him cry. 

"You're so handsome. You're gorgeous. You're literally a masterpiece, Jin! I don't know how to get that in your head!" I plead, holding him. He peers up at me, his tear-and-despair filled eyes pleading right back at me. I lean down and kiss him gently, his eyes flickering shut as he gets lost in my presence. When he pulls back, he runs his thumb over my lip softly. "Shit, I'm so sorry. I love you." He mumbles, leaning his forehead against my own. I kiss him again, softer this time. "I love you too." I say, and he pulls me onto his lap. I look up at him, his bare shoulders quite larger than is polite, and I kiss him gently again. 

"It's okay. I just need you to stay with me today, okay Seokie?" I ask, and he nods. "Okay. I'm sorry." He says again, and I caress his face. "Why'd you pull off my shirt?" He asks, and I shrug. "I needed to make you vulnerable. And you're also hot, so you can't really blame me, can you?" I say, and he blushes. "Ah, there it is." I say, pinching his cheeks lightly. He giggles quietly, covering his mouth. "Alright, now I need you in your bathing suit right now. We're going to swim in the pool today." I say, and he scrunches his face up a little.  

"Really?" He asks, and then his face lights up. "I HAVE A WET SUIT!" He gasps happily, and I groan. "Never-mind." I say, and he giggles. "But anyways, I want you staying with me today so no work." I say, and he nods. "Okay." He says, and I kiss him again. He smiles. "Because I love you." I say, and he giggles again. "Love you too. Now, we should both get dressed." He says, motioning down to his chest. I wink, making him snicker. He kisses me once more, before squeezing my right hand as I wipe the blood off my other. "Okay." I say, dropping his hand and skipping over to his suitcase. 

I pull out light wash skinny jeans because boy, does this man like skinny jeans, and a tie-dyed shirt (only shades of pink). I turn around, the clothes in hand, and he smiles. "Okay. I'll wear that." He says, coming up to me and taking the clothes. He smiles, pulling me into his arms. "I love you." He says again. I giggle. "I love you too."

I turn around and let him get dressed, before he comes up next to me and digs through his suitcase, pulling out light washed ripped boyfriend jeans that are quite big, and a pink short-sleeved shirt that has a white finger heart decal on the front and a white '92 decal on the back. I smile, taking the clothes from him. I feel my hand throb painfully, and I wince. I bring my left hand (by the way the hole is half-way healed wtf) and I caress his face, easing the pain. He kisses me again, and then smiles. "Okay. We should go to the other room so you can get dressed." He says, and I grab my phone. 

We head back to the room, and realize I left the key inside. I text the group chat. 

Ours: Anyone awake? 

AgustD😎: Jagi? Where are you?

Ours: Right outside, can you let me in please, Jagi?

And he opened the door, and I hug him. "Yoonie!" I breathe, and he wraps his arms around me happily. "Good morning. What happened?" He asks, motioning to Jin. I bite my lip, but Jin wraps his arms around me from behind. "She found me in the bathroom, shards of the mirror I shattered sprinkled around me, every inch of my skin covered." He says, and Yoonie nods boredly. "Okay. Nice." 

WORD COUNT: 1137

Honestly I just had my five month anniversary and I also broke my phone, and there's almost 500 people currently actually reading this book still, so if you all could leave a comment and a vote I'd really appreciate seeing who's actually reading the author notes. Thank you, and I will respond. I love you all! If any of you need a friend, please DM me.

Kisses x