SOUL } 41

We slept on the airplane, Jiminie and Seokjinnie cuddling into me the entire night. It was some of the nicest rest I've ever gotten. When we landed, we somehow avoided paparazzi. We made our way to our hotel rooms, showered, and I let the boys pick out my outfit because I find it cute when they are persistent like that.

They chose some of my black jeans and decided to make me wear one of Jungkookie's white shirts with one of Yoongi's leather jackets. I wore the black converse my brother bought me a few days back, and Jimin brushed my hair so it flowed down my back. I decided to remove my large bandage and cover my forehead wound with a large skin color band-aid and Jimin made me wear his pierced hat too. I wore it backwards, with a few strands of my dark hair falling out of the snap-back part.

Hoseok was acting quite strange, and none of the other boys were picking up on it. Hoseok stayed by me mostly, hand intertwined with mine and a little clingy. I didn't mind it at all, I thought it was adorable, but I was curious as to what was happening with him. Now, all the boys were dressed in their pastel silk suits, and we were loading into the van.

I held Hoseok's hand tightly as we piled into the van. I sat in the middle of the backseats. Jungkook sat next to me on the other side, naturally clingy and still extremely adorable. I cuddled into Hoseok and he hummed softly. I held Jungkookie's hand with my other, and he inhales softly. His soft pouty expression alerts me to his anxiety. "What's wrong baby boy?" I ask softly, and he looks up, biting his full bottom lip gently. 

"'M just nervous to perform for Noona." He says, blushing softly. I almost throw up, he's too cute. "Kookie you're so adorable baby boy." I say, and he blushes a darker color. "Jeon Jungkook stop being adorable or you'll kill her." Hoseok warns, and I inhale gently. I turn to Hoseok, leaning farther onto his lap and looking up at him. He looks down at me carefully, analyzing my face. "What's up recently, Hoseok?" I ask softly, and he cocks his head gently. "With what, Ara?" He asks, and I hesitate. "Nothing, Hope-y." I say, making him grin. "Hope-y?" He asks, and I giggle. "Yes!" I say. He laughs, and the rest of the car ride eases by. 

We skip in through the back, and the boys get their makeup and hair done. I think that they look extremely gorgeous either way, but I guess. I stay near Hoseok, watching as he gets his makeup put on. Soon, the staff comes to collect me and pull me to the audience. They let me stand in between the gate and the stage. I watch as everyone freaks the fuck out as the show gets closer. When the lights finally dull, they shine bright a few moments later to show the boys standing in a position to dance. From what they tell me, they'll dance the first song and roam the rest of it.

They do the dance, and Namjoon and Hoseok gravitate to me easily. They pay shameless attention to this entire section, earning a lot of screams and shit. I listen to my boys sing and rap, watching them on the big screens, before I get chills. I start moving before I comprehend it, and soon I'm right in front of Jimin. His eyes meet mind before he trips, toppling off the stage. I reach out and grab him and I topple backwards. I feel the pain start right under my right shoulder, and my legs collapse from under me as I slide down the sharp thing in the gate. False gate, perhaps, or someone trying to cut the gate to get in. 

I feel it protrude out of my bullet hole, before I hear the yelling. Soon, I'm off the gate and Jiminie has fat tears rolling down his face, lip quivering. "Baby, don't cry." I hum. He's holding me as I slide to the floor, the cold concrete easing me into false comfort. "Ah, Noona, don't shut your eyes. Stay awake." He says, turning as hard feet hit the ground. I focus on the face, and realize it's Yoongi, the closest one other than Jimin at the time. 

He kneels too, over me. "What happened, Min?" He asks, looking over to Jimin as he places a gentle hand over my wound. He pulls down my shirt a little, peering at my wound before slipping his hand under the fabric and firmly pressing on it. "Ah, Ara, just don't move." He warns, and I nod. "I- Is Jiminie okay?" I stutter, and he nods. "Yeah, Jagi girl." He says, looking up and around. "Okay. I need you to hold onto me, okay?" He asks softly, and I nod. "If you insist." I joke, my speech light. His hand slips out from under the shirt, gleaming with my blood. 

He doesn't even hesitate before picking me up from my waist. My arms instantly wrap around his shoulders, curling into him. He lifts me up effortlessly, handing me to someone on stage. Namjoonie. My arms wrap around his shoulders, and his hand slide to my thighs so I let my legs rest comfortably on his waist. He holds me as he runs? I don't really know, but soon the lights dull and I feel the shirt and jacket being pulled off. I hear the shouts, and I try to focus on the boys. 

I see them all, and I finally frown. "Go back to your performances, I'm fine." I hum. Namjoon's gaze darkens. "Right." He says, and I roll my eyes. "Now, Namjoon." I command, and he softens a little. "Is that a command?" He asks, and I nod. "Actually, it is." I say. He sighs. "Fine." He turns to get the boys to go, and they all pretty much say goodbye. I try to hold on to their voices, before Jimin comes back. By now, my back wound and my front wound have both been cleaned and bandaged by medical professionals that were paying attention to me. I now had a shirt on.

I sit up, clearing my throat. "They said I sprained my ankle and that it was better if I stayed out anyways, with you." He says, and I look around to my surroundings. I'm sitting on a stretcher type thing, and I pull my knees up. Jimin sits at the foot of the thing, and I hum. "C'mere, baby." I say, and he crawls into my arms, dramatically avoiding my injury. I roll my eyes. "I think they have me on some strong medication, baby." I say, pulling him onto me more comfortably. 

He sniffles. "You could've died." I say, and he starts vocalizing lowly. I stay quiet, listening to the soft tune. "But I saved my baby." I say, and he doesn't skip a beat. "Thank you Noona." He says, and I smile softly. "I think these meds are kicking in." I hum, and he nods. "Do you wanna go to sleep Noona?" He asks and I blink. "Are you tired, Jiminie?" I ask, and he nods sheepishly. I smile softly. "Alright, baby, let's take a nap." I say.

WORD COUNT: 1234

HAPPY NEW YEARSSSSSSSSSS

Kisses x