SOUL } 12

The interviewers were quite annoying until the boys showed up, chattering about the boys' stats and how they're the biggest band in the world blah blah blah.

"So without further ado, here's Bangtan Sonyeondan!" The male interviewer exclaims. "Why don't you all introduce yourselves?"

"Hi, I'm RM, leader of this group." Namjoon's voice says.

 "I'm Worldwide Handsome Jin!" Seokjin exclaims cheerfully. I hear a few soft groans, making me giggle softly.

"I'm J-Hooooooooooooooooope!" Hoseok says, the cheerfulness radiating from his voice and making me smile. "J-Hoooope!" I hear Yoongi echo playfully, making me giggle.

"I'm Jimin! Nice to meet you everybody!" Jimin says, making me grin.

"I'm Jungkook." Says Jungkook in the smallest little voice ever. I almost die of cuteness. "I'm V, V, your good boy." Taehyung says.

Now time for Yoongi. "Oh, I'm Suga." He says after a few moments, making Tae and Hoseok laugh. 

"So we have a few questions, number one being who is this girl? She was spotted coming into the Bighit building with Suga, and you two looked pretty cozy. In case you didn't know, the photo has gone viral and we all needed to know." The female interviewer asks, making me sit back to listen to his answer. 

I hear the shuffling of the microphone, before Yoongi's voice sounds really close up, like ASMR almost. "I don't know what you're talking about." He says, making me burst out in laughter. 

"Seriously, the world wants to know! ARMY wants to know!" The male interviewer insists, slightly amused. "Just a stranger, probably." Namjoon says. "Okay.. moving on." Says the female, saving the boys.

"Now we're having ARMY call and ask questions to their favorite members!" The male interviewer says, before a number is read off. 

"So, caller number 5, you're live!" The female interviewer says.

"So first off, I really love you, BTS!" The girl says excitedly, and then takes a breath. "Second, my question is to Suga. When are you going to release a new track, maybe an album for Agust D?" She asks. I hear Yoongi chuckle, "I've been in the studio a lot recently, who knows?"

They go through a few more questions, Yoongi's voice growing more strained as he stays away from me.

When the interview is finally finished, they come back to the car quite quickly. Yoongi wraps his arms around me as he slides in the car. "Oh that was ouch." He whines into my hair. He ends up pulling me on his lap and just holding me. "I'm not fucking doing that again." He says, and I wiggle as I try to get out of his lap. "No, just stay. Please." He whines, and I just give up as Hoseok slides next to us. "You okay, Yoongs?" He asks, and Yoongi nods. "I'm fine." He says into my hair. 

"Okay..." Hoseok says. "Great interview. I loved how you addressed the 'viral' picture of us, Yoongi." I say, making him laugh. I make Hoseok scoot over before we start moving, and I slide back down to my seat. "I'm not that small!" I defend, and Hoseok lays his arm over my shoulder. I place my hand on Yoongi's knee, so he doesn't have to figure out where to put his hand to not be in pain. 

He puts his hand on mine, and hums. "That was funny, they showed us a picture of me pulling your hat down. You looked so funny, just looking up at me with your big eyes while I tried to cover your face." Yoongi says, making me snicker. "Now we're going home, right?" He asks, turning to see Namjoon. Namjoon hums. "Yes, home." 

We drive to the Bangtan House, and I yawn and nuzzle into Hoseok's side. 

"I'm tired." I say as we get out. 

"Nap." Yoongi says softly, and I look up at him as we walk inside. "Okay, I mean if you insist." I sigh dramatically, making him chuckle. He pulls me to his room (that he shares with someone?) and I yawn again. "I'm tired too, don't worry about it." He says, basically reading my mind. He pulls me on the bed and he pulls me close to where I'm curled up in his chest. I feel extra protected when he wraps his arms around me, and I fall asleep quite quickly after that.

X

When I wake up, it's to Jungkook's soft voice, which is quite soothing. "Yoongi? Ara? It's time to get up." He says softly. Yoongi's arms tighten around me as he exhales softly. "We're sleeping, Kook." Yoongi says softly, with a bit of a growl behind his voice. "We were gonna go get food." Jungkook says, trying to be persistent. "Okay, bye. Bring us food." Yoongi says, and curls closer to me. 

"Hyung." Jungkook says, his tone a little more whiny. "Fine. We'll be out in a few minutes." Yoongi says softly. Jungkook leaves, and a few moments later he clicks his tongue as if he's annoyed. "Did you nap well, Ara?" He asks in a low hum.

"Yes, thank you Yoonie." I murmur. He pulls back so we're face-to-face. "Should we go?" He asks, making me chuckle. "I'm drawn to go because my only two finalized soulmates are going, so I'm biased." I say. 

"Okay, fine." He huffs, and rolls over me. I groan playfully as he pulls me out of the bed. "How much do you weigh?" I say playfully, and he shoots me a cute gummy smile. He grabs the hat that fell off my head while were sleeping and sets it on my head, all the while resting his hand on my side. 

"Let's go." He says, and we walk together to the living room, where Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are waiting. I feel myself light up when I see Hoseok and Jimin, and realize that this soulmates thing really is a wonder. Jimin grabs my hand and Hoseok walks backwards in front of me as we walk outside. "That picture of you two actually went viral." He says, laughing. I wiggle my eyebrows, making him wiggle his. 

"My sister's probably blowing me up." I say, as Yoongi opens the van door for me. I slide into the middle seat, and Yoongi slides in right after me. Hoseok sits next to me, intertwining our fingers as Yoongi rests his hand on my thigh. Hoseok brings my hand up to his lips and kisses my knuckles.

I listen to the idle chatter of the boys and I realize how lucky I actually am.

WORD COUNT: 1084

I have a really messed up sleep schedule lol

My brother's coming home today and also I love BTS

Also, my neighbor's daughter (14) just got busted bc she had hickies on her neck and they know the kid who did it to her so the dad wants to take me to beat his ass because he gave his daughter hickies lmao and i'm down asf

DoNt giVe hiCkiES iN oBviOuS aReAs FfS! 

ANYWhO those chapters you're gonna be mad at are gonna be coming up so watch out

Love you guys 

Kisses x