SOUL } 55

The guys gave Charlie their manager's number, and we left. We sat in the car, the boys basically bragging to each other about me going to school for what they did for a job. I was going to be a professional, and they would be amateurs. Even Jimin, who went to high school for dance but not university. 

I explained to them that I was studying Dance in general, so that means from ballet to hip-hop. I also told them I was focusing on instruments like guitar and piano as well as vocals and producing. They thought I was a bad ass. We were on our way to their music video shoot, without me lacking a bunch of Atlantic Records artists' phone numbers. I sat in between Namjoon and Yoongi now, Yoongi's head in my lap and me leaning on Namjoon as I play with Yoongi's hair. His eyes are closed, and he's pretending to sleep. I let my fingers run over his forehead, then down his soft cheek, and I trace the curve of his top lip as he smiles gently, trying not to give himself away. I smile down at him, and Namjoon whines softly. "You're gonna wake him, and no one wants to wake him." He says, and I chuckle as I continue tracing his bottom lip and down his chin. 

I let my hand wander back up to his hair, letting my hands run through his soft hair. Namjoon groans softly, making me lay my head on his shoulder. He sighs in satisfaction, and I continue playing with his hair. When the car stops, I look down at Yoongi, before turning to Namjoon and pulling him down so I can kiss him on his cheek. He smiles, before exiting the vehicle. I smile down at Yoongi, "The coasts clear." I say, and he opens his eyes. "Hey, Jagi." He says, sitting up. We stand together, and he puts his hand on the small of my back as we get out of the limo. We walk inside the building.

I sat patiently, watching them from behind the camera as they filmed. Afterwards, we went to another meeting. Namjoon didn't really act out, but I could tell he was still a little emotional. I tried to stay near him, comforting him, and I could tell he genuinely appreciated it. After that meeting, we went to a photo shoot for the boys. Afterwards, we went home. It was already about 8 pm. I collapsed on the bed in Jin's and Namjoon's room on-top of Yoongi. I just layed on him, curling into him, and he chuckled. Hoseok sat down at our feet, pulling the boots off of my feet. He throws them, muttering "Stupid heels." and shaking his head. 

I giggled, and yawned. "I'm hungry." I mumble, and Hoseok chuckles. I sat up, blinking tiredly. I saw Namjoon in one corner, shedding his trench coat. Yoongi scooted up against the pillows, and I cuddled into him. Hoseok crawled up behind me and wrapped his arms around  my waist, burying his face into my lower back. Yoongi wrapped his arms around me, so I was in two pairs of arms and really tired and comfy and... hungry.

"What does everyone want to eat?" Namjoon asks, and all of the boys except Yoongi and Hoseok, who were ready to sleep, yelled, "PANDA EXPRESS!" 

"Great." Namjoon said, ordering us food. I fell asleep, and we were awoken a few minutes later when the food got here. I sat up with the boys, and ate my food lazily and tiredly. When I was finished, I yawned again. "Sleep?" I ask, and the boys chuckle. Or one of them, or two. I don't know. I stood, trying to focus. I walk over to my suitcase for my pajamas, and I pull out a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. I trot my way over to the bathroom, brush my teeth, hair, wash my face, and change. When I walk back out, the boys all look tired too. Wow.

"Rock-Paper-Scissors?" Jungkook asks, and they play rock-paper-scissors. Taehyung wins, and he makes the rest of the boys play rock-paper-scissors to see who wins without him. Jungkook does, so Taehyung picks me up carefully and I wave goodbye before we go off to his room. When we get their, he places me on the bed and I yawn. I cuddle into the comforter as the boys get ready for bed, and when they finally climb in, I just cuddle into them and knock out.

x

That night, I woke up to a nightmare. About my cousins, like most of my nightmares. I went to the bathroom, vomited, cleaned up after myself, and brushed my teeth. When I came back out, Kookie was sitting up. "You okay, Noona?" He asks softly. I nod, walking over to the bed and sitting at his feet. "Just a nightmare, baby boy." I say, and I smile as he pulls me into his arms, in between his legs. He hugs me to his chest tightly, hand in mine. "Wanna talk about it, Noona?" He asks softly. I cuddle into his chest as I bite my lip. "It was about my cousins." I say, and he nods. That's when Tae sits up gently. "What about your cousins?" He asks, crossing his legs as he looks at me with a tired daze on his face.

"TaeTae-" Jungkook starts, but I squeeze his hand. "It's fine, Kook. Tae, my step-cousins hurt me." I say, and Tae cocks his head, biting his lip. "What do you mean?" He asks softly. "They raped me when I was younger, Tae." I say, and he closes his eyes, looking down. "Do you know where they are now?" He asks, voice strained. I squeeze Kook's hand, and I move onto Tae's lap. He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tightly to him. I let him hold me. "Where are they, angel?" He asks, his voice gentler. "Uh, they're back in Seoul." I say, and he lets out a breath. "Ara, love." He mumbles, holding me into him. I look up to see his eyes filled with tears. "How could anybody do that to anybody?" He breathes, fingers digging into my back. I lean up, and kiss him softly. He lets a tear fall and wipes it away. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, but I just kiss him once more before I curl into him. "Kookie, c'mere." I mumble, and he crawls into my arms. Tae puts his arm around Jungkook too, hugging us together and to him. 

WORD COUNT: 1098

got vaccines 2day

been busy

love you

also i hit 7k 

part 1 of 4 for today

<3

Kisses x