SOUL } 23

We had our hands tied together, per Jin's request. He was all uptight about not hurting me, and Yoongi promised me that every time I left him, it was more of a burn than whatever happens to me with Jin after I had a slight breakdown because I thought he hurt as much as I did when he was in that interview.

Then we decided to bake cupcakes which would be easy except we were tied together. 

The boys were doing their own things; Tae, Namjoon and Jimin dissapeared into Tae and Joon's bedroom. Jungkook and Hoseok played a multiplayer racing game while we baked. We decided on one of my Mother's recipes for red velvet cake, and got out all the ingredients first. It surprised me how many fresh ingredients were actually in the cabinets. 

We assigned the wet ingredients to him and the dry ingredients to me, working carefully and slowly so we don't die. We combine the ingredients together, and we make jokes as we do so.

He turns to me when I'm stirring the batter. "You have batter fingers." He says, when I almost drop the bowl, then laughs at his own joke. "To the mix." I respond, making him laugh harder and me laugh at his laugh.

We continue making puns as we fill the pans with batter (making sure to have cute red cupcake liners in the pans), and slide the two pans in the oven. We then get to work on the frosting. We make a cream-cheese recipe that Jin recommended and we make a shit ton of it. We eat so much of the frosting that when our cupcakes are done, we don't even want cupcakes anymore. 

We let the cakes cool before we frost them, setting 2 aside to crumble and sprinkle over the top of the frosting. We place one on each of 8 plates and put the other 14 in the refrigerator. Everyone is now in the living room, so we bring the plates two by two to the boys, and sit down on the couch together. As everyone starts eating, they treat it like the most delicious thing they've ever eaten. 

"The two cooking gods have blessed us." Tae says, getting down on his knees. Hoseok follows his lead, and everyone else laughs. We eat them, and they are quite amazing. When we're finished with our cupcakes, Jin and I scroll through our phones to check the damage. I swear to god the amount of posts I was tagged in on Instagram and how many times I was Tweeted at almost surprised me. 

I read a few, most of them were the same image of my senior yearbook picture next to the one with me an Tae. They also connected me to the picture of me with Yoongi. Hella fun. I had a lot of threats flooding in too, and I was glad now at my private Instagram settings. I had thousands of unread DMs. 

It was quite interesting to read through the Tweets and hashtags, my favorites being:

#ChoiAraBTSBitch #SugasSlut and #TaehyungsUsedTrash

I couldn't find a single tweet or hashtag saying one mean thing about any of the boys, which is a releif for me. I snicker and show Jin every time I find one that's interesting, and he shakes his head every time. "Your fans are creative, guys!" I giggle, and Tae turns to meet my eye. "Are you reading the tweets?" He asks, and I nod. "I love how they edit me to look like a demon, look!" I say, turning my phone screen and showing him the very realistic edit of my high school picture. He groans.

"Aw this is so my fault." He whines, and I hum. "Taehyung, baby, you're fine." I say. "You're an actual angel and they're drawing you as a demon and it's wrong." He says, and I cuddle into Jin gently. "Well they're just worried. Overprotective. There are a few of them backing me up, though, too." I say, and he nods. My Insta DM's are also flooded with screenshots of creative tweets that my sister sent me, making me laugh at each one. 

"I just want to tweet something like 'How's your day been going, guys?' just for the shits and giggles." I snicker, and Yoongi snickers as well. That's when Jin sighed. "I've got to go to the bathroom, Ara." He says. I nod. "Okay." I say, and I look over to Yoongi, who's sitting next to me. He opens his arms, and Jin kind of places me in Yoongi's arms before running to the bathroom. I feel the terrible pain in my head, worse than before. I wonder if I make a noise, but I feel the pressure of Yoongi's soothing arms around me and that's all that I need. 

When I finally am relieved, I don't know how long it's been. It could've been ten years, or ten seconds. When I opened my eyes, his arms were around my waist and my hands were pressed against my ears. I lowered them quickly, the pain ceasing. 

"You okay?" He asks, and I nod. "I'm great. Did I hurt you?" I ask, turning to Yoongi. He shakes his head with a soft look on his face.

"You're fine, Jagi." He says, and I nod. We go back to sitting and literally everyone get into a spontaneous song-session. They just start singing and harmonizing together, singing one of their songs, I'd assume. I watch in awe as it switches to rapping and back. It's so perfect and beautiful. 

When they finish, they go back to doing what they were doing even though I just watched a scene from a musical and what the fuck. Jin goes back to playing his Candy Crush, and I crawl in between Yoongi's legs, making him turn so I could lay on him. I cross my ankles on Jin's lap, and he studies them for a second. 

"Your feet are so small and cute." He hums. I raise my hand and give him a finger heart, making him chuckle. 

Yoongi puts one of his earbuds in my ear and I listen to Taehyung's slow music until I fall asleep in his arms. 

WORD COUNT: 1039

Why was I grounded, you ask?
I ran away for 6 hours and only came back at dark :)

Also, I'm dedicating this chapter to my Mom and stepfather <3

Kisses x