SOUL } 57

We all took showers and then I helped Tae and Jungkookie pick out their clothes. I helped decide to have Taehyung wear designer black ripped skinny jeans and a designer bomber jacket with a dark blue distressed shirt. I helped decide to have Jungkook wear dark-wash boyfriend jeans, a white shirt and a metallic silver biker jacket. They did their messy sex hair thing with a little added gel, and chose watches, rings, and earrings.

They looked hot. They both chose boots, Taehyung's studded black and Jungkook's metallic silver, matching his jacket. I was whipped. Hard. I wore fuzzy spiderweb leggings, one of Tae's red hoodies, and one of Jungkookie's white shirts. I also wore my red converse to match, and I kept the hoodie on to cover my towel-dried and brushed hair. I was engulfed in the Maknae's scent, and it was truly comfortable. Now, it was 9 am and I was settled in Jungkook and Taehyung, all three of us cuddled together and watching a movie on the hotel room tv. 

Taehyung was being very weird and funny, saying shit that made me crack up every two point three seconds, and Jungkook whining because he kept interrupting the movie. Finally, Jungkook got a text and he peered at it and grinned. "Jimin needs help getting ready." He says, hopping off the bed and practically running out of the room. Tae snickers, turning off the tv and turns to me. "That was a fucked up movie." He snickers. It was, to be honest. He flings his leg over my thighs, sitting on my legs as I scoot up against the headboard. He smiles, and wiggles his eyebrows. 

"I have an idea. To the roof." He says, and I snicker. "Alright, to the roof." I say. He jumps off of me, squealing. "YAY!" He giggles, and pulls me off of the bed, interlocking our fingers. He makes sure to lock the door before we leave, and we skip the stairs to the roof. When we get there, he shuts the door behind us. He runs to each edge, and then stops at the right side. "Hey, Ara, you wouldn't let me die, right?" He asks, and I step forward. "Taehyung stop." I warn, and he looks down at the pool, his feet halfway off the edge. He hums gently, turning to face me, heels teetering off the edge. "You're going to get wet if you jump, idiot." I mumble, stepping forward and gripping his forearms. He smiles, spinning and stepping back so now I'm the one teetering on the edge of the building. 

I squeak, squeezing his arms tighter and pulling myself closer to his chest. He chuckles, stepping forward to push me off the edge. I feel my muscles working without me willing them to, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, clinging to him. His arms wrap around my back as he steps back, giggling. He keeps going, until he sits, me with my legs still wrapped around him and now also sitting on his lap. He's grinning, and I just start shocking him. The small zaps don't exactly electrocute him, just sending waves of weird shivers down his back. He starts SCREAMING and I clap my hand over his mouth. He licks my hand, and I pull my hand back before replacing it with my mouth, kissing him into a submissive silence. He uses a lot more tongue than usual, to prove a point. 

When he pulls back, he leans forward, pushing me onto my back and rolling us over to the edge. He kisses me again, before flinging me off the edge, his hands gripping onto mine as I dangle. "You're a fucking asshole, Kim Taehyung."

"I know."

Tae scoots to the edge, crossing his legs as his biceps flex quite noticeably under his jacket. I snicker as a thought crosses my mind. I let go, and he yelps as I fall. I let myself fall a few feet before I let the burst of electricity flow from my fingertips and I shoot above Tae, landing behind him. He squeals happily. He jumps up and rushes over to me, throwing me into the air and then into a hug. "Fuck, I purple you so much." He says, squeezing me to his chest. "Okay, let's go back to the room." He says, letting go of me. He walks forward a little, and then kneels. "I shall carryeth thy princess. Climbeth onto my shoulderseth." He demands, and I snort before climbing onto his shoulders as instructed. 

He stands, long and warm hands wrapping around my calves. I lean forward, securing my hands in his hair gently and he giggles. "Why are your hands in my hair?" He giggles, and I snicker. "Because if you drop me, you're coming down too. And it won't be gentle." I giggle. He lets go of my calves, and I reach down to grab his hands to steady myself. He giggles as I straighten up, stretching his arms slightly as he carries me off the roof. When we finally get back to the room, he carefully lets one of my hands go to dig into his pocket, pull out the key, and let us inside. We collapse onto the bed, and then Tae starts screaming? Out of nowhere?

 And then I join in. Don't question me.

And then I clasp my hand over Tae's mouth. "We're going to ruin our voices." I warn and he licks my hand. I pull it back, wiping it on Tae's jacket. "You know, Ara, you smell different when you're awake." I wondered if this day was him being extra weird or extra creepy or both. "So do you Tae, but you smell good all the time." I say, and he smiles. "Even when I just come off stage?" He asks, and I nod. He sniffs playfully, and wipes a fake tear. "So touching." He mumbles, sniffing again. I giggle, and then there's a knock at the door. I stand, and jump from the bed. I rush to the door, and look out the peephole to see...

To see...

A man in all black. He wore a mask, covering all but his eyes, and he held a gun in one hand. "Tae, call 911." I hiss, turning to him, and he nods, worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asks, and I breath in gently as I pull my phone out. 

Ours: Stay in your fucking rooms no matter what

I didn't wait for a response as the guy knocked again. "Tae, I need you to get under the bed." I hiss, and he comes up behind me, ear pressed to the phone. "Now, Tae." I warn, shooting him the look, and he nods once. He hurries under the bed, and another sharp tap sounds. Once he's sufficiently un-seen, I open the door, instantly kicking the guy in the nuts and grabbing the gun as he grabs his groin. He holds on though, and pulls the trigger, sending a bullet straight into my left hand and stopping in my left shoulder. I yelp in pain, but wrestle it off him nonetheless. I hold it with my right hand now, and I hold the barrel against his masked forehead. I smell the scent of burning flesh, the familiar ringing noise of my pain in my ears.

He straightens, eye a sea green and now extremely scared. "Don't move, hands on you head." I say, clearly and coldly in English. He follows my instruction, and I hear the sirens start. I hold him there until the police show up. They first ask for me to put the gun down, and kick it in front of me. I do so, and they then take the guy into custody, Tae now scrambling from underneath the bed. 

He grabs my left hand in his gentle ones, holding it as he starts crying. So much crying from my soulmates. I hold my now-shaking hand up, looking through the hole at him, and giggling. "I'm holy, Fred." I say, and he whimpers. "She's getting delusional here." He hisses, and I giggle. "I need my phone." I mumble, pulling it out of my pocket now. I pull up the group chat. It's blown up.

Ours: Yah, come out now.

And they did. The halls were already flooded with guests, and the boys pushes past them to me. Jin and Namjoon got here first, and then Jimin and Jungkook and then Yoongi and Hoseok. I couldn't really see their outfits, my focus on their faces. Now, I was sat on Jin's lap, a medic in front of me and wrapping up my hand while Jungkook held my right one. Someone pulled off the sweatshirt, and I was left in a bloody white Jungkook shirt. Again. "Yah, I keep ruining your shirts, Kookie. I'm sorry." I mumble, and he just continues crying. The others were mainly in shock. 

They had me take off the shirt, replacing it with a towel, and they cleaned my skin and removed the bullet. "It's a flesh wound." They said. Right, okay. They bandaged it, the wound almost the exact place my nearly healed bullet wound scar is. Damn. When they finished, everyone gave witness statements, Tae's claiming I was a 'total bad-ass bitch'. Cute. I was put in a new sweatshirt and t-shirt. I now sat on the bed, all curled up in pillows and blankets with candy and soda and...

and trying to convince the guys to go to the party. 

WORD COUNT: 1592

Also I said I love you to him after he said it to me at least 4 times

<3

Part 3 I think

Kisses x